I miss you

Yongsun POV

Yongsun POV

"I try my best not to be tempted. I push away the lust in my mind, having you close in this nearness puts my sanity on the verge of breaking down. You don't know how hard I've tried to control myself, not to kiss you, not to touch you. I know respect is always the right thing to do. I don't want to be impulsive, and in the end, we'll just regret it.

I know you love me, but I must take everything slowly. Do what is right... even if what we have is wrong...

Is it wrong to love because we are the same?

Is it wrong to love because we are different?

Is it wrong to love because we are sinners?

Does love have a shape?

Does love have a gender?

Does love have a religion?

I heaved a deep sigh. "Aren't you still going to sleep? What else are you thinking?" Hyejin asked. I thought she was asleep.

"Nothing... Just random things trying to find sleep."

"That's why you're having insomnia attacks; you keep thinking. Close your eyes and think of me; then, you'll fall asleep." I chuckled at what she said.

"If I think of you before I sleep, I don't think I will fall asleep. I only get sin and tempted because you're a big tease." I kissed her temple and hugged her tight.

"At least I'm the last thing on your mind before you sleep. What if we make love in your dreams? Don't you want it?" That sly smile played on her lips.

"You're really pushing me into a corner, huh? Do you really want me to devour you?"

I squinted my eyes at her. She raised one eyebrow and bit her lip.

"You're really such a tease!!!" I grabbed her head, tugged my fingers through her locks, and kissed her deep, hungry, and passionately. I was going down to her neck when my phone rang. I pulled away from her to see who was calling. I heard her grunt and snort in annoyance. I raised my hand to excuse myself.

"Wait, I need to take this call." I moved a little to the window to get a better signal.

"Hello? Youngmi Unnie, what's up?"

"Hi Yong? How's your vacation? You never updated us on what happened to you."

"Oh, I'm okay. I'm at Gangwon. It's nice here." I glanced at Hyejin, rolling her eyes and flipping to the other side. I smiled at her grumpy gesture.

"Ah, yeah, it's nice... Yong? Umm..." I sensed indifference in her voice.

"What is it? Spill it out; don't beat around the bush."

"Yong? I think you need to get back ASAP!"

"Why? What's the matter?"

"You know the RBW Dairy products that you already acquired the deal, right? They look like they will announce bankruptcy."