The End

The love that destined.
A promise love that came true and will last till they end of time.

__________________________________

Yongsun POV

Its been a year...... a year was fastly turned after meeting this beautiful lady on my side. I recall our first meeting. I mistaken her as a fairy cause she's too beautiful to be a witch...If ever she is, she cast me the worst love spell that I cant ever resist.

"Babe....Happy anniversary..."

Hyejin look down to me that lying my head on her lap. We're seated here on the wooden floor in the porch of her Grandmothers Hanock house.We're we've first met.

"Baby....its not our anniversary its next week." She rolled her eyes and sulked.

"It is...the anniversary of our first meet. Remember everything here? When I first saw you?"

Hyejin smiled reminiscing the scenario in her head.

"Yeah, I remember that... will never forget that day until I die." She gaze at me with a loving stare.

"I love you..."

I whispered the word but she just smiled. Hyejin been so thrift with that word and it's make me craves for it all the time. I dont know whats the matter but she just always responds with a smile.

"I said I love you Hyejinah!!! Still wont replied on me?!" I turned feeling disappointed and ditch by her. I stared at the golden fields full of blooming sunflower under the sun. So breathtakingly beautiful.

"Baby.... Did you see that yellow fired ball in the sky?" My browse furrowed by her words so far from what I just sulked about.

"And that beautiful sunflower in the fields......"

"Its just the Sun and the sun flower...whats the connection of that to my I love you too Yong?"
Hyejin lightly chuckled.

"You are the Sun and im the sunflower. Without you I wont grow... wont bloom to a big and beautiful one. I will die eventually. Just like your love I don't know how to live without you now." Hyejin eyes looks glassy from her tears but she's not sad.
A tears of joy..a fulfillment inside.

I pulled her nape to planted a kiss on her lips but it lingers to a passionate one. Hyejin brushing her fingers on my locks as we kissed. We both heard a loud grunt of disgust from somewhere. We get separated to noticed who's the intruder that interrupt our passionate kiss.

"Aisssh!!! Yah!!! Can you two get inside if you're going to make out or You can try in the middle of the fields if you want under the
Sun...."

Hyejin smirk at the irritated face of her bestfriend.

"No need to do that.I already have the sun on my arm. She's already burning and hot a while ago if only you two dont interrupt. What are you guys doing here anyway?"

Wheein stared at Hyejin with grimaced and place the food basket on the side.

While my face was feeling hot from blushing hard. How this two banter like I dont exist here. I look at Byulie that grinning wide.

"Byulah... looks like Wheein giving you a hint about her romantic idea." I tried to reversed the teasing but all of us get flustered what she just shared.

"No need for that... I own the night, she already experienced how wonderful to make love under the the stars and the moonlight." Wheein hurriedly cover her mouth. But its too late cause we all heard it loud and clear.

"Yah!!! Honey... its supposed to be private. What the hell... i really cant trust you when you're after your climax." Byul chuckled loud and hug Wheein from behind.
Giving a peck on her neck.Then Hyejin look at me and give me a scowled.