Chapter 1. Ugg school.

"AHHH OH MY GOD!" Marissa screamed to me even though I was sitting right next to me. I stared at her for a while, just admiring her perfection. Dark brown almost black hair that was always is a crimped style, perfectly plucked eyebrows, and the perfect mix between tan and white skin. She has all the right curves in all the right places. Ugh why can't I be like that. I leaned in closer to see what she was looking at and almost fell of my pink paisley comforter I just got from my aunt. "What is it this time Marissa." I sighed. "Another pic of Eminem?" She stared at me for a while then said "Duh of course! Just look at his perfection!!" She was totally in love with the hard core rapper Eminem, even though he was about 42. "Why do you even like him? He's sooooo old!" I heard Ciara question. "Oh no, here she goes." I breathed. After a way to long conversation about the perfection a of Eminem, we continued studying for finals. About an hour later, Ciara let out a sigh. "Ahh I'm never going to pass." she breathed. Me and Marissa stared at her like she has 3 heads. Ciara was like that one mom friend that everyone has. She got straight A's and never said "crap" or "freaking" in her life. She pulled up her blond hair into a ponytail making sure to brush out every single bump she saw. Did I mention she was also the fashionista who owned every makeup product that is known to man but never really used it that often? But Marissa on the other hand, wore her makeup, but it was her style I loved the most. She always wore simple stuff, NEVER anything eccentric. But she always, always looked great in just an oversized black t-shirt and grey leggings that showed off her butt perfectly. Anywho, we got out of my crammed little bedroom with lilac walls, downstairs to find my mom dancing to One Direction's Night Changes. Oh my god. I walked straight into the kitchen and screamed "CAN YOU NOT???" trying to be louder than the music. Of course, no response. Marissa and Ciara came in yelling "Go Kathy, Go Kathy!" But sooner or later Ciara left because it was 10 mins before her curfew and she just couldn't be late. then Marissa left just because she was tired like always. But about a half an hour later, I was asleep.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm clock buzzed. "Ugh School" I moaned. I looked at my clock hoping it just woke me up early, but it didn't and it looked like it was mocking me flashing 6:12.....6:12.
I got up and peed first, then picket out my clothes. A black skater skirt with combat boots and a baby blue blouse. I sat on my vanity chars and did a light make up. My usual for school. A bit of foundation, powder, blush, and taking my time and very best skills to do my eyeliner and basically killing my own eyelashes just to curl them. The. I added light mascara and turned my straightener on while I made a bowl of Froot Loops. "Good Morning Sweetheart!" my mom said when I reached the kitchen. "Hi mum." I replied. I started calling her mum and my friends love because I started listing to way to much One Direction. After all, they were hottttt. But I grabbed my bowl and decided to eat in my room because my mom gets grumpy in the morning some times. I straightened my hair (and even though I was absolutely awful at it,) did the best I could. I grabbed a light shade of matte red lipstick and brushed my teeth. I grabbed a white Jean jacket and sat in my car, a white Subaru car, well after I wished my mom goodbye of course. I stopped at Starbucks and Grabbed a white chocolate chip frappuchino and drove to school. But school wasn't the same when I walked in today. It was almost weird. Also it took me 15 mins. to find Marissa and Ciara until I found them in the auditorium. Weird.

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!! I love you guys so much and here's the first chapter! My friend marissa who is playing the role of marissa (hehehe) is helping me write this. but I would love for at least a vote of two but yea...Thanks guys for making this happen. love you all

Btw this is a pic of my just so y'all know me and I might make myself Margo. and it's told in her pov