Chapter 13: Tears and broken hearts

Margo's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was true. My suspicion was cleared. He broke my heart.

My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to burst at any second. There was a lump in my throat that was screaming to be released into tears ready to spill out of my eyes. I ran. I ran as fast and as hard as I could until I got away from it all. I was mere seconds from the house when I heard a voice in the distance screaming my name. I tried to ignore it like the lump in my throat. I reached the inside of our house and immediately fell to the floor in a giant mess. I laid there for what it felt like awhile until the three girls came rushing down the steps to my side. "Margo its okay" "I'm so sorry" "I'll cut his balls off" and manny other threats and apologies were shouted but I couldn't focus or hear them. it all just hurt too much. I pulled myself off the floor and ran to my room again and locked the door. Right now I was a ship. I was betrayed as my other half sank and left me broken. I couldn't be saved. I've never cried that hard in my life.

It was maybe the midle of the night when i finally let the girls come in and talk to me. by the time i opened the door, a slump of sleeping girls fell over, waking them up. "wow Mar is actually alive!!" The all piled into my room and took over my bed leaving me no real space. "Well my suspicions are true. He's cheating on me. I never thought I would loose him to something he did. Never in my life would I think he'd betray me.". At this point Ciara was crying too. I looked down at my pillow and continued to cry. My heart feeling as if it had burst and all my blood is trying to find where to go next. I make all of my friends leave my room so I could get some sleep. And then a routine started. For the next week and a half, I would wake up, watch Netflix, cry, look through the stuff Dan gave me, cry again, lay on my bed in awkward positions, cry in the bath tub and go to bed. Once in awhile, they would get me to eat, but I was way too depressed to do anything as I stayed home from all the fun activities going on. Dan hadn't once come over and try to win me back. Not once. I didn't know why I had my hopes up that he would and I would be able to see his face. I still loved him so much and I wasn't ready to let go yet. I was a mess. We only had two months left of vacation and was set on spending those months in bed. But today was an exception. I decided to go on a walk by myself and maybe bring the girls with me. I pulled the covers off of me and walked over to my bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth while looking at Instagram. I saw that taylor posted a picture of everyone at the beach and tagged me at the bottom. At least I haven't been forgotten. I spit out my toothpaste and grabbed my brush and brushed out my wavy hair. I quickly French braided it back and grabbed some softee shorts and a tie dye shirt from my drawer. after I put my sneakers on, I was prepared to leave my room for the first time in almost 2 weeks. I was also starving to death so I quickly got a granola bar from the fridge. Hopefully today would maybe clear my mind a little bit with the fresh air. There's a path down the street that leads to a small section of a rocky beach, much like the nice one we have near us. I left the house hopefully in noticed and started walking. I brought a small backpack that had my phone and some water along with a towel and some snacks. A little while down the road I was out of the city and on some jungle/woods hiking trail. I noticed someone walking ahead of me and they looked really familiar. I caught up with them and realized it was Derrick.

"Hey look your actually alive." he said looking at me.

"Yea I decided I needed some fresh air."

"That's cool. To be honest that was a really dick move for Dan to play. I only found out the day he told you. I always thought it was you he was constantly banging."

"What? He was banging this bitch? Constantly??"

"Yea they were pretty loud and it was gross we always had to leave. I'm sorry though. I guess you didn't need to know that."