Brother

Lilacs POV:
I laughed as I caught up to Daisy and grabbed her by both her wrists, holding her back "ok ok! You win!" She laughed and pulled away, I looked over to Herobrine, who was looking at Notch's body and muttering something, "hey, we should probobly get out of here, im pretty sure people wont like it when they find out their ruler is dead", Herobrine looked back at me and nodded, "I can teleport us back, come on" he said, grabbing my hand, then everyone else made a chain and we teleported back into the forest, in front of Shima's house. I looked at the damaged house and memories fashed in my mind of the explosion, I sighed "were gonna have to fix this pretty fast, it will be dark soon, Shima do you have any wood?" I asked, she nodded and went inside, we followed. We all quickly got to work, and I finally placed the last block as the sun was setting and smiled, looking at Shima "I guess were staying here another night" I said, she laughed "yeah, its fine, tommorow I can help you build a house if you want, I have a feeling its a good idea to stay away from any towns for now, you dont know what they would do to you if they found out." she said, sitting on her bed, I smiled "thanks" I said and the rest of us walked out of her room to our 'beds' to hopefully fall asleep peacfully for once after all thats happened.
Lily's POV:
I sat down on my bed and stared blankly at the wall "I cant believe it...." I muttered "She killed him..." I stood up and kicked a chair near me "Why would you do this Lilac?! You freaking idiot!" I screamed as tears fell out of my eyes "im sorry Notch... I wont let that stupid 'sister' of mine get away with this.... I'll do it for you, brother"