gud plan

Herobrines POV:
We all appeared in the Aether, i made sure we weren't too close to Notch's castle just in case "oooo shiny!" Yelled Daisy looking down, I noticed the ground was made of emerald blocks "huh... I haven't been here in a long time..." I said, looking around "glad you got to see it again, now what's the plan?" Said Tyler "oh, yeah!" I said and i transformed into a man in a white shirt and blue jeans with black eyes, "you think this will work?" I asked "...Seriously?..." Said Ashley "is this all you could think of? Were you in that big of a hurry?!" "Yeah and what about us?!" Yelled Mitch, everyone started questioning my plan and yelling at me, 'maybe I shoulda thought this through more...', then I heard a voice louder than the others "HEY!!!" Yelled Shima, "guys i know this plan wasn't very well thought out" she said glancing at me "but we can fix it, now Herobrine you can change other people's appearances right?" She asked "yes..." "so you change all of ours like clothes and hair color, then we can go into the castle, I think only three of us should go in through the doors so it would be even harder for Notch to know its us, and everyone else can sneak around while the other three try to distract Notch!" Everyone nodded "okay, Herobrine go ahead!" She said "wait!" Said Ty "you only really need to change three of our appearances because everyone else will be searching" "oh right, okay then who will search and who won't?" "I will distract!" Said Ashley "me too!" Said Daisy "then I will too!" Said Tyler "okay let's be fast" i said, changing Tyler into a black haired boy with a yellow T-shirt and jeans, I made Daisy a little taller, with a blue shirt, purple skirt,black jacket, and curly blond hair, and Ashley became a girl in a white, short sleeved shirt with glitter on it, jeans, and straight dirty blond hair, Daisy looked at her cloths and hair "cool!" She yelled,  "yeah, its cool now you all ready?" I ask, everyone nods "okay lets go!" i say, and everyone heads to the castle.

i know its rlly boring im sorry i think i actually got a chapter name so ima split the chapter i was plannin into two parts, ok? (hey at least now i know wat im doin for da next chapter) - :D Duckadoodle :3