U in trubble now

Daisys POV:

me and Tyler got left behind, so we decided to decorate a little. We have been crafting, dying, and placing carpets for hours now when Lilac walked in "hey people! Mitch and Jerome aren't too far behind, what are ya doin?" "We're just puttin some carpet in" "nice, we got lots of MEAT!" "your such a carnivore!" then Ashley walked in, Mitch and Jerome right behind her, they seemed to be whispering about something, they noticed me staring "so.... who's room are we staying in?" asked Jerome "ok... Mitch you can stay with Tyler, and Jerome, you go with me, and Ashley can stay with Daisy" said Lilac, Ashley finally spoke "ok then... i-im gonna go to the room" Mitch and Jerome looked at each other worried "uh.. ok see ya" with that she walked upstairs "hey we should all get to bed too, its getting pretty dark out" "ok lets go" Lilac agreed, and we all split up to go to our rooms.

Ashley's POV:

I went to mu temporary room, I couldn't get what Notch said out if my head, 'what should i do?!' I thought 'you should escape while while you can' what the?! am i hearing voices?! 'you could say that, im just here to say i have you your chance to do something, and now that you refuse to help, im going to do something about it!' "w-wait.... Notch?!" u said out loud for some reasone 'yes, finally you figured it out, now its time to pay' my head began to hurt, and just as i blacked out, i heard screams from every direction.