I wantz canday

Ashley's POV:

I knew it! I knew he couldn't be trusted! this was all a waste just because of an opinion!! I should have escaped when I had the chance! "W-what?!" lilac said, "you know what! you started a rebellion based on a false belief and now we're all in trouble!" i yelled "wait! can't notch shapeshift?! this is very likely him again like all those other times!" argued Daisy "yeah that's right-" Tyler was cut of by flash of light and Herobrine falling out of the sky "what is happening? we should go back there..." said Jerome, we quickly walked, Ty carrying Shima, to the back of the house and saw Herobrine lying on the ground, he got up but seemed really weak...

That's not right just one hit shouldn't do that to someone like him, just then someone landed on top of Herobrine, pinning him down with his foot "Notch!"

Herobrines POV:

I couldent move.... what was happening? something pressed hard on my chest so i couldent even try to stand. my vision eventually focused enough to see who or what was holding me down. it was Notch... oh yeah he took me out of the nether... but why? I groaned attempting to sit, I heard someone gasp near me and I turned my head to see a group of kids staring, i recognized them as the group who was trying to find out the truth, Jerome, Mitch, Tyler, and Daisy were just staring ahead of them, Ashley was smiling at my cruel brother, I noticed Shima was unconscious, and Lilac was just looking at me. I blushed and smiled , Notch must have noticed my movement because I soon blacked out.

Lilacs POV:

There's something wrong with this.... I have no proof but it feels so wrong... I was just looking at Herobrine, like this, he seemed harmless, I just couldn't believe he was the one causing all that destruction. I noticed he smiled at me just before Notch kicked him in the head and he passed out "that was a little harsh!" I yelled, Notch looked at me "it was necessary who knows what he could have done if we left him awake" "why are you even here?" i asked, I'm not buying this "as you can see, Herobrine has managed to escape from the nether, he needed to be stopped, I found out where he was going and came to stop him, in glad i could get here in time" I couldn't believe this!, after all I have seen and heard! 'He isn't what he seems, he isn't what he seems, he isn't what he seems' the memory played over and over, I don't trust Notch... I just can't! Quickly, i pulled out my sword and swung at him...