Tyler + daisy?

Me and daisy were shocked "u serious?!" "yea i agree with you and life at my house sucks, my mom, Janet needs to go to parenting class, anger management, and a gym!" "lol! so should we head back to our "base"?" "uh.. sure... can i go get something?" "ok" he climbs back up the ladder and comes back out with a sack "whats that?" "potatoes" me and daisy looked at each other confused "lol don't question it lets go!" so we led him in his potatoes to out little house "you can share a room with daisy for now till i build you one" the. We heard some one yell and looked to see a crowd being led by Tyler's mom "THERE ARE THE REBELS DONT LET THEM GET AWAY!" "here comes Janet!" "whos Janet?" "my mom... also we should start running!" i looked to see them coming towards us with ropes, fast "RUUUUN!" all three of us went for the forest "okay when we get to the forest follow my lead!" we reached the tree like and i zigzagged around trees making it hard for the crowd to catch us, we reached the jungle biome and i quickly dodged a rock when i heard a scream i looked behind me to see daisy on the ground and her led was bleeding, knowing daisy, she wouldn't even try to walk so i said "Tyler help me carry her to the house and we can start on your room" we walked to our house and i tore off a piece of my blanket and wrapped daisies knee "you'll live!" I walked outside to see Tyler gathering wood "thats enough le-" "lilac come talk to meee plzzz!" daisy whined "hey Tyler can you go talk to daisy while i get started?" he nodded and went inside i looked in the window at them, i swear i saw them blushing, i finished the outline and told Tyler he could go decorate and i dat down next to daisy who's face was still pink "whats this about?" i said poking her cheek "w-what?" "you like Tyler! you like Tyler!" "Stop it! i probably hit my face so its red when i fell!" "Yea suuuure" i said as i left the room.

so wat u ppl think should it be Tyler ❤ daisy? plz tell me I'd u don't like it or I'm keepin iiiit! -🐹Duckadoodle👻