Short... Sowee

Lilacs POV:

"T-Ty" Shima said, staring at the boy, whos Ty? "wait do you know him?" i asked "she looked at us like she forgot we were there "oh, yeah, a long time ago" she smiled at him, then Daisy interrupted "how were you carrying him? it didn't look like you were touching him", everyone else agreed

Shimas POV

"u-uh yeah I was carrying him, he not that heavy..." i lied, i wish i could just tell them, but i really don't want them to find out "thats not important right now, also there are a lot of mobs out there right now, you can stay here again if you want" i said, and tried my best to take Ty to the my room, i would have asked for help, but i said it was easy to carry him, so i had to do it, i got him into the hallway and shouted "good night!" to the others and used levitation the rest of the way, i laid Ty down on my couch and sat down on my bed, i didn't want him to wake up and leave while i was asleep, but i was too tired and i quickly fell asleep... i soon woke up in the nether like every night, Herobrine was asleep this time, i walked over and shook him awake, he opened his eyes "h-hey... sorry i fell asleep, you took longer today" "yeah... some stuff happened" "what? i would have watched but i was still working on my escape" "um... I was about to go to bed when i heard noises outside my window" i told him everything that happened up until we got inside "and the boy was Ty!" Herobrine smiled, but soon looked disappointed "what?" i asked "sorry it just seems like i took you away from each other by making you my apprentice" "its fine.... we found each other again" "but another thing is i almost got found out" i said, he smirked at me "why do you hide it? I bet they would understand, i bet they would even like it" he said, he always tried to convince me not to be afraid to tell others about magic "i don't know.... what if they react like the... the village did?!" "Shima don't be so afraid, I'm sure they will be ok with it, they know your not evil, please trust them for me" he asked, making puppy dog eyes, or at least trying to "i-il think about it..."

yah it kinda short... its late x3... And sry there's been so much of Shimas POV, i need to use eeveryone's, theres just a bunch of things i need to put in the story... but i still need da story to go somewhere!!!... this is hard - 🌽Duckadoodle🍦