Im outa titles

Ashleys POV:

"N-notch?! G-get away from me!" "Hey im unarmed this time you can trust me" "Not taking any chances!" I said, starting to run "Oh your not getting out of this" he said as i hit my head on.... Nothing "really? an invisible wall?" I said as i aimed my bow an arrow at him "i wouldn't fight if i were you...." "fine! what do you want?!" "i just want to know why your here" "because.... um... i wanted to leave..." "oh come on i know whats going on! you and your weak "friends" are trying to start a rebellion, you have no power against me, you dont stand a chance against the god of minecraft! go tell your friends to give up now if they want to live!" "why would i do that and why are you telling ME this?" "because your alone, everyone is helpless alone, and you dont want to ignore my command, you have no idea what im capable of, now go" he said with an evil smile, i ran away as fast as i could, 'what will he do to me if i dont try to stop this rebelion?' i kept wondering, i finally made it home as the sun was setting behind the trees.

Mitchs POV:

We were heading back with 6 chickens, 2 cows, and 4 pigs (haha lily), Lilac was pretty far ahead of us 'why didnt i go with Ashley? ugh stupid!' i thought, i must have had an annoyed look on my face because Jerome noticed "dood what you thinkin about?" he said "wh-what" he laughted "you look like you just got trolled" "um... i was just wondering why i didnt go with ashley ya know... because she went alone..." "Ha! yea thats totaly why" "whada ya mean?" "admit it dood you like her!" "Dont talk so loud!" "HEY LILA-" i cut him off by jumping on him and covering his mouth "ok i admit it i like her! alot! please don't tell!!!" "dood man up come on and tell her already! Now wanna race back?" "fine....." i hoped Jerome wont tell, but knowing him he will try something.... *to base!* I got back to the house with Jerome "HA i beat you!" he yelled, but i was distracted by a sound coming from the trees on the other side, suddenly ashley bursted out of the tree line panting "M-Mitch you won't b-believe what I just saw!" "What did you see?!" he looked like she was about to say something but hesitated, then she finally spoke "u-um.... i found a spider jockey.... i guess thats not too impotant..." she said as he walked inside "i think shes hiding something" Jerome whispered "yeah me too...." i whispered back, then we walked inside.