1st recruit

*next morning* "cmon daisy lets go!" "Lilac this is a really bad idea! Maybe we could get exiled from every town if we try this! you know how notch is the god of minecraft that everyone loves!" "daisy there is something i just cant trust about him, I have to find out so im gonna need some help" "fine but its your fault if we get chased out of every town by crazy notch followers!" "lol daisy why u gotta be so paranoid" we walk to the nearest town where we go to the first house, surprisingly a boy around 13 years old awnsers the door "hello! we would like to ask you wha-" "TYLER! WHOS AT THE DOOR!?" (this is not munching brotato reference, I liked the name Tyler) then a woman pushed Tyler out of the way "just go finish your laundry!" He haven't her an annoyed look and walked off, then she turned to us "what do you want?" "Hi, we would like to ask you what your opinion on notch is" "notch?! I think he is SUCH a power hog a-" "we'll, would you be interested in helping us find out what notch is hiding?" "no way! I will not risk spying on minecraftias most powerful man!!! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE ME JOIN A GROUP OF STUPID CHILDREN ON A MISSION THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THEN YOU WERE BORN WITH THE SAME STUPID BRAIN OF MY SON! GOOD BYE!!!" "so... That went well!" "Shut up daisy..." Suddenly the window on the 2nd story opens and a ladder dropped down, and Tyler climbed out "um... hey I heard everything.. and...I want in"

... So i thought i wanted to asked u ppl somethin, do you want me to include some MC youtubers like munching brotato (like want Tyler to actually be da brotato) tell me in the comments, also should i update every 10 reads i get? tell me in the comments from a scale of, I FRIGGIN HATE DIS IDEA! to, yesh!! (im so expecting the first option XD.... if anyone cares lol) - 🎶DUCKADOODLEZZZ🎮