The dream.... Of nothing

Shima's POV:

After i fell asleep i "woke up" in the nether again, i turned around to see herobrine, he smiled "there you are! good job on the rescue" i laughed, "so is there anything else i need to do?" "well, luckily, none of them saw that sign that Notch put in front of the house, i need them to know i wouldn't do that" "but what about Ashley?" i asked "i wouldn't worry about that... but if you can return any of those memories, try, and.... be sure to keep Lilac safe, especially" i smiled, i knew his little secret, i considered telling Lilac before, bit none of them knew i even had magic, I'm not going to tell them i could contact herobrine through my dreams yet "so what have you been doing?" i asked "I'm still trying to find a way out of here, but Notch has always been stronger..." "Well.... do you want to try the nether portal again?" he cringed "no, that was impossible and painful", i sighed, "well at least you can see us from here, and dont worry, il keep Lilac safe for you" i laughed, he blushed, i noticed i started fading already "So see you tomorrow night?" I said "uhh, ok! il keep working on that escape" "good luck!" I said disappearing, then I woke up.

Okkkk.... NEXT CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO MAKE INTERESTING!!!!! -🐐Duckadooe🌽