Ooooooooooo!

Herobrines POV:

I was just sittin in the house i managed to make in the nether, watching the lives of some of the people living in the over world, but i couldent help but switch back to Lilac noswal, (lol idk... somethin spelled backwards) i had a crush on her, she was always so nice and honest with others, and now she has an interest in possibly taking down my evil brother, she was in her house playing tic tac toe with ger sister daisy, she was winning and she laughed, i couldn't help but smile, just then Notch appeared next to me making me fall off my chair "you could at least knock! you have already banished me to the nether for no reason!" "awww is my little brother mad?" "why cant you just leave me alone and what do you want?!" "oooh i just wanted to tell you my plans for that little worthless team of rebels" " Please don't hurt them they aren't really a threat!" I yelled " NO! they aren't really a threat YET, i need to stop this rebellion before it has a chance to get out of hand" i was scared now, Notch always took his anger out on me in many different ways "wh-what are y-you going to d-do?" "I want this to scare them out of continuing, lets just say it involves you, now i have work to do! goodbye weakling!" and with that he disappeared "I HATE YOU!" i screamed at nothing "i-i have to get out of here! I cant let him hurt anyone else!" 'especially Lilac' i thought i tried desperately to use my powers and teleport out of the nether, but Notch was too strong, i sat down on my bed and began crying "P-please be ok.... I-i love you"

:3 daisuki! - 🐖Duckadoodle🍈