II - I'ma leave the door open

Sarah's POV

I still held my eyes closed when I heard her whisper in my ear that was her cue, I didn't understand what she meant at first but then I felt her walking away.

- "Wait, don't leave just yet... "-I whisper yelled. - "What's your name? When will you be back??" But unlike you predicted, she didn't leave the room, she winked at you and climbed up the stairs to the stage where one of the many background vocalists was just finishing her introduction.

- "...so please everyone, put your hands together to welcome for the first time, not only here with us, but in America, (Y/n) (Y/l/n)!!!"

The lights turn weaker once again except for a light beam that appears focusing exclusively on her trajectory. She grabs the mic as she approaches the front of the stage in front of the band and starts introducing herself as the instrumental of "Leave the Door Open" by Bruno Mars starts playing in the back, and in a split second everything she has been talking about, the thing that she needed to go do, the nervous state she was in, I suddenly realize my question of what her name was, was being answered all along, if only I had been paying attention.

- "... and I hope you all enjoy the show." – she finishes, getting ready to slide in the music while you sit in one of the front row tables, mouthing her a very sexy soundless– "Oh, I will!"

She finally opens her mouth to start singing and it's heavenly, you could hear a pin drop in the room with how quiet it got once she began performing. You can't stop staring at her, admiring her, drooling at the way she sways her hips according to the beat of the music and clicking her fingers, her moves to the sound of the beginning of the lyrics she's singing, literally asking you to give in into her.

What you doin'? (What you doin'?)
Where you at? (Where you at?)
Oh, you got plans? (You got plans?)
Don't say that (shut yo' trap)

I'm sippin' wine (sip, sip)
In a robe (drip, drip)
I look too good (look too good)
To be alone (woo-hoo)

My house clean (house clean)
My pool warm (pool warm)
Just shaved (smooth like a newborn)

We should be dancing, romancing, in the east wing
And the west wing of this mansion, what's happenin'?

Her eyes were closed when she started singing, but now she's staring into yours with her hands softly grabbing around the microphone stand, almost as if she's feeling the harmony flowing through her veins in a very innocent but sassy pole dancing that only you share.

I ain't playin' no games
Every word that I say
Is coming straight from the heart
So if you tryna lay in these arms

I'ma leave the door open
(I'ma leave the door open)
I'ma leave the door open, girl
(I'ma leave the door open, hopin')

That you feel the way I feel
And you want me like I want you tonight, baby
Tell me that you're coming through.

The sensuality of what is expressed in those words, transpiring to the general aura of the room... you are so hooked. How can that be? She's so young and she looked so innocent just a minute ago... And yet now she is a whole new person, so confident, so in control, it feels so right...

Ooh, you're so sweet (so sweet)
So tight (so tight)
I won't bite (uh-huh)
Unless you like (unless you like)

If you smoke (what you smoke?)
I got the haze (purple haze)
And if you're hungry, girl I got filets (woo-hoo)