IV - Massage

(Y/n) POV

As soon as you arrive to her house, she takes you by the hand walking slowly ahead of you through the open concept place, leading you to her bedroom without any rush. Regularly turning her eyes to you to see how you are feeling, which you find endearing.

As you get to the bedroom, she places you on the top edge of the bed, grabbing you by the collar of your fancy navy blue suit, taking it off and sitting on your lap. As she starts unbuttoning your shirt, she seems nervous.

- "I don't want you to think this is meaningless to me." - she sounds worried.

- "Good. I wasn't feeling that, but I like the reassurance." - you approach her lips without touching them. - "You know, it isn't to me either." - You feel like you're starving for her and for some reason, in just a matter of hours, her perfume has already become your favourite essence. But you don't want to give in so soon and you want her to be relaxed and reassured as well. 'Ohh I got weed.' you remember.

- "Have you ever made love while you're high?" - you ask to her surprise.

- "No. I don't think I have. Why?" - she asks smirking at you, kind of already knowing where your mind is at.

- "Would you fancy it?" - you let out, uncertain if she would think that that is a childish thing to be doing.

- "Sure, I'll grab an ashtray." - she responds excited but as she moves away, she seems intrigued. - "And would I fancy it, what are you British? - she puts quite an emphasis on the word fancy though. - "And what's with that accent you have sometimes? Where are you from?"

- "No, I'm not British." - you say recreating a spotless English accent but not answering the question. "I might tell you after, where I'm from, if you're a good girl for me tonight." - you wink at her. - "Put some music on, will you?" - You ask her as she was placing down the ashtray next to you and walks away once more to approach the sound system, selecting a probably previously arranged mix of sexy jazz, soul and R&B playlist, which also puts you in the mood every time. You light up the joint that, thank God, you had already pre-rolled for the after show, which you always do to calm your nerves, but that you totally forgot you had. Once you look up at her, she has lighten up half a dozen candles and the ceiling lights are going off.

She moves towards you, stopping just two arm's length away and turns around reaching her arm behind her back, swinging her hips to the sound of the music, unzipping her dress very slowly all the way from her neck to her lower back. As she was about to pull a sleeve off her shoulder you say very gently.

- "Stop..." - You get up and approach her wide open back, circling your arm around her waist whispering on her ear. - "I want to be the one who strips you naked." - you kiss just behind her ear and she sighs deeply. - "And not just your body. I want your naked soul." - She gasps throwing her head on your shoulder and you turn around her, letting her dress fall to the floor. - "My God!" - you mutter out barely audibly, just speechless looking at this almost stranger with just her underwear on, in front of you. - "You are gorgeous..."

You give her the joint, which she takes with a huge grin. You walk circles around her, admiring her, watching her inhale and exhale a few times letting the fragrant smoke fill the room, totally absorbed by her delicateness as if you were presented with an appearance from a divinity. You start to pamper her back with soft touches of your fingers, almost feather like. The skin is the biggest sensorial muscle of the human body, and not skipping over that during foreplay has always been your secret weapon.

- "I want to take your pants off too." - She whispers, giving you the joint back.

- "I'm okay, why don't you sit on the bed for me?" - You try and avoid it.