Chapter 4: Fallen

Thank you @CrystalStar707 for helping me with the idea for the chapter! I can use all the help I can get :D

(Fawn's POV)

(Tiny A/N: Ok so it's been maybe a week since Fawn and Koala boarded the ship. Also, slight warning, violence and blood)

          My eyes fluttered open, trying to get adjusted to what was in front of me. This didn't seem right. There was a feeling in my gut that was making my head spin. I took a few steps forward before realizing that I wasn't on the ship deck. No...this was a tiled hallway. I tried to get myself to stop, but my legs wouldn't let me. They lead me to a room and my hand reached for the door handle, opening it. Once it was open, I stepped inside. This time, it was a dark stone room, the only light coming out of some lit candles on the wall.

          "What's going-." I wasn't able to finish my sentence when a hand covered my mouth and another grabbed my waist. I let out a scream as I was tossed on to the ground, rolling until my back hit the wall. Groaning in slight pain, I looked up to see who my attacker was. 

          My heart stopped.

          "M-M-Malcolm?!" The green eyed triplet chuckled. 

          "Surprise, pet! Did you really think you could escape and leave us behind? Naughty~," he said, crossing his arms. I gulped and found some courage.

         "I-I don't belong t-to y-y-you anymore! L-Leave m-me alone!" Malcolm frowned and shook his head. 

          "As always, you basically beg to be punished, pet." Suddenly, Axl and Zach emerged from behind Malcolm with smirks on their faces. I went to use my devil fruit, but couldn't move. Their hands reached for me making me shake in fear. 

          "Please don't! Stop it! Stop it! Don't!" Malcolm laughed loudly. 

          "Do you really think you can escape us?! Do you really think we're going to let you forget?! Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!!"

(back to present)

(3rd person POV)

          "WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Fawn's body shot upright in bed and her big blue eyes darted around the room. The room she shared with Koala on the deck of the Sun Pirate's ship. She felt tears going down her face, but ignored them. 

         Luckily, Koala was still asleep due to being a pretty heavy sleeper, something she had developed over time on the island they stayed after Marie Jois was raided

         Luckily, Koala was still asleep due to being a pretty heavy sleeper, something she had developed over time on the island they stayed after Marie Jois was raided. What she saw next surprised her completely. 

          "Arlong?" The shark fishman towered over her, his large webbed hand on her shoulder. "W-What are you...Why?" He quickly retracted his hand, crossing his arms with a 'tch'.

           "Your screaming woke me up, human," he growled. Fawn felt her face heat up a little in embarrassment and she gripped the sheets of her bed in her hands.