Oneshot #3: Different Kind of Dance

The lovely ladies in the picture above are the main members of the K-Pop group, Everglow! If you haven't heard of them, I really recommend their music. I'm putting this picture above because they are a bit important to this oneshot. 
The roles in order from left to right are:
Layla, Lily, Marina, Fawn, Scarlett, Arianna
Their actual names (in the same order) are Sihyeon, Onda, EU, Yiren, Mia, and Aisha

(3rd Person POV)

      "WE'RE DOING WHAT?!?!" The Snapper Head ship jolted off the water as the loud voices of five of the six girls rang out. Scarlett grinned happily. 

      "I'm gonna teach you guys a dance and we're gonna put on a performance!" Arianna rolled her eyes, burying her face back in her book. 

       "We're not doing that, no thank you," she said, obviously annoyed. Fawn and Marina nodded frantically, starting to leave the room, heading out to the deck. The blonde quickly followed after them, grinning and carrying a package. 

       "Get back here! There's no backing out of this!" she yelled happily, lunging to grab the two of them. Luckily, they managed to evade her grasp. Fawn stared down at her friend with wide eyes, sporting hummingbird wings, while Marina had leaped on to one of the sail rods. They had definitely caught the fishmen's attention now.

        "Scarlett, what exactly are you trying to do?? We said no!" Fawn stated, folding her arms. Scarlett rolled her eyes.

        "Come on! It's been almost a month since I've joined you guys! I wanna do something fun! Besides, I have these outfits! I'm sure they've gotta fit!" Marina tilted her head to the side. 

        "What...outfits...?" The blonde grinned at the neko's words. 

        "THESE!!!" She whipped out the outfit (picture above) with a wide grin. Her two friends blushed intensely, seeing how obviously short and tight it was. The fishmen around them noticed too. Most laughed in amusement of their reactions, but Arlong, Chew, and Macro all had nosebleeds, while Jinbe, Kuroobi, and Hachi just blushed even more strongly than the girls. Arianna, who had come outside to take a look, felt her eye twitch as she eyed the clothes. 

         "If you didn't understand it before...I'll be saying it again....NO." Her, Fawn, and Marina all left to the kitchen leaving Scarlett sulking, Layla, Lily, and Rosie giggling in the background.

" Her, Fawn, and Marina all left to the kitchen leaving Scarlett sulking, Layla, Lily, and Rosie giggling in the background

            "Are you guys interested?" she asked the three with giant puppy eyes. Layla and Lily both nodded. 

         "Yeah, we're in," the pinkette said, holding a package addressed to her. 

         "I'd love to, but I'd much rather do the behind-the-scenes stuff. I like doing that stuff...I could even get you guys fireworks," Rosie said with a shrug. The blonde's eyes sparkled brightly, but her grin soon turned evil.