Oneshot #2: She's sexy and she knows it

Slight alternate timeline with the Sun Pirates! Fisher Tiger is alive and it's been two years, meaning Fawn is now 21, Layla is 22, etc. Scarlett is 23, though, as is Arianna. Ik her profile says 21, but that was when Fawn and Koala were still being brought back to their families. Koala is not with them. Fawn and Arianna are single.

(3rd Person POV)

        "So what's your cousin's name again, Arianna?" Lily asked as the Sun Pirate's ship docked in a new town. The taller girl looked up from her book. 

        "Scarlett. She's a pole dancer. She coincidentally lives here in this town, so we're gonna go see her. We've been keeping in touch over the Den Den Mushi and she expressed great interest in joining the crew, along with her friend. I already talked to Fisher Tiger and he surprisingly allowed it," Arianna explained. Lily's eyes began to sparkle.

       "Well then, let's go say hi!" The pinkette was about to head down the ramp when an all too familiar snake tail wrapped itself around her waist. She turned and looked at Fawn in confusion.

        "Hold on, Lily. Don't you remember what Arianna told us last night before bed?" Lily shrugged. 

         "I think I fell asleep," she admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. Fawn sighed while the other girls sweatdropped.

          "Because Scarlett is a pole dancer, she works late at night and doesn't get home until early in the morning

          "Because Scarlett is a pole dancer, she works late at night and doesn't get home until early in the morning. This means she's basically nocturnal when she's working. I'll be the other girls she works with are in the same boat," she said. Lily nodded slowly, processing the information. The others could practically hear the gears turning in her head making them sweatdrop more. Eventually, steam suddenly began to come out of Lily's ears and her face went kinda dumb. 

         "Oh my god, did you just blow a fuse?!?!" Layla shouted

         "Oh my god, did you just blow a fuse?!?!" Layla shouted. Fawn and Rosie both started laughing while Layla and Arianna hit the younger girl on the back of the head, yelling at her. Some of the fishmen chuckled at the scene as they walked off the ship towards town. Layla eventually let out a long groan and pinched the bridge of her nose.

          "Alright, alright, alright....we have our list, right?"

          "Right!" they all replied....except for Arianna, who was deep in her book again.