AU Oneshot #2: A Celestial Dragon in Fishman Island

(Fawn's POV)

         I was styling my hair in the mirror after a long day of work. It was extremely busy at the cafe today and I was very tired. My plan was to find a nice style for my shift tomorrow and then sleep. My plans were obliterated, though, when Scarlett burst into my room looking anxious, but excited. 

         "Two questions, Scar. One, how did you get into my house? And two, what's wrong?" She grinned at me happily. 

         "The Sun Pirates! They're back!" My eyes widened. Jinbe! I rushed out, going as fast as I could in the direction. Sure enough, there were fishmen pirates greeting their loved ones. I weaved through the crowd until I could see the whale shark fishman. Tears filled my eyes and I put my hand over my mouth. He noticed me, his own eyes widening a bit. I sped towards him, throwing my arms around him, gripping the back of his clothes, burying my face into his shoulder. 

         "Missed me that much?" he asked with a small chuckle, but was holding me close to him. I pulled my head back to give him an annoyed look, but he just smirked. I couldn't stay mad at him, a small smile creeping on to my face and I hugged him again.

          "I'm so relieved you're back," I mumbled into his shoulder. He chuckled again. 

           "So am I. Because it means I can do this."

           "Do wha-mmph!" My question was cut short when Jinbe pressed his lips against mine. I melted into it quickly, kissing back with a smile. When we parted, he put his forehead against mine. 

           "I'm so glad I can finally do this," he muttered lowly making me giggle. 

          "I take it you want me to be yours, then?" He kissed me once more softly. 

           "If that's alright with you." I smiled. 

           "I'm more than alright with it." We both laughed lightly before going in to kiss each other again. 

(3rd Person POV)

            Lily squealed from her hiding spot in happiness and raced off to tell the other girls. When she did, they were all overjoyed at the news. She swam through the streets of the neighborhood with a smile on her face. She soon noticed some of the palace guards and grinned when she spotted a familiar one. Sneaking up behind him, she threw her arms around the culprit's shoulders. 

            "Hi Hody!" The shark fishman chuckled and gave her a small smirk over his shoulder. 

            "You need to stop doing that." Lily pouted playfully.

             "Aww, why?"

              "Because I could get caught off guard one day and hurt you by accident."

             "But you're the best to do this to! The other girls are too short and get mad at me," she grumbled. "You on the other hand, you're so tall and so strong! It would take a miracle for me to accidentally knock you over one day!" she finished, pulling herself closer to him. Hody blushed slightly at the feeling of her so close to him and the knowledge that her face was so close to his. If he wanted to, he could technically turn his head to fully kiss her, but resisted. He just continued walking, Lily following close behind. 

               However, something happened all too soon.

               And something not very good...

               A Celestial Dragon arrived at the island. 

               Lily and Fawn swam through the crowds of fishmen to where they could see the commotion at the docks. A green haired man, who apparently arrived on the wrecked ship was covered in blood and holding a gold pistol.