Chapter 5: P-Pretty

This has become a daily thing: I will listen to music/edit audios and imagine scenarios for Fawn and the Sun Pirates XD

(Fawn's POV)

(2 hours after attack)

       When my eyes opened, I felt pain in my shoulder. I tried to sit up, only to get pushed back down on the bed by someone applying pressure to my other shoulder. I looked over to see Aladdin giving me a small smile. 

        "Just relax. You were shot, but you'll be ok. You didn't loose enough blood for it to be fatal and I was able to get the bullet out. You can walk, just don't swing your left arm around too much," he explained. I nodded. 

         "Where's Koala?" The door to the doctor's office suddenly burst open and a disheveled Koala ran in. Aladdin chuckled. 

        "There."

         "Fawn! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? How big is the wound? Which shoulder?" I gently put my free hand on her head and she quickly stopped talking. I giggled in amusement. 

        "Koala, I'm fine. Aladdin already told me that the wound wasn't too bad and that I would be able to get up soon." She let out a big sigh of relief and her face fell on to my legs. 

        "I'm glad. It was my fault you got hurt."

        "No no it's not. Don't even think that for a second. Those men are the reason I got hurt. They put you in danger. Their actions caused this. Not you, not me, not the Sun Pirates, them." She only let out a hum, continuing to lean on me. Aladdin chuckled.

        "We'll be arriving at a new town soon for a supply run. You're clear to get up and get ready. I smiled a 'thanks' and got up. The bandage luckily covered my chest as I wasn't wearing a shirt and covered the essentials. I slipped on my heels and Koala tugged me outside. 

        "I, uh, fixed your shirt," she mumbled. I raised an eyebrow. 

        "What do you mean?" Her cheeks flushed a little as she reached into a crate and pulled out my white shirt. It looked brand new with no traces of blood on it whatsoever.

       "Woah Koala how did you-?"

       "I used to have to do this for the dragons back at Marie Jois. If there was even a speck left, we'd get punished. Do you, uh, like it?" I smiled, took the shirt, and put it on. Kneeling down to her level, I ruffled her hair, planting a small kiss on her head. 

        "I love it, thank you." She grinned and hugged me, sending me on to my back from the force. Unluckily, the shoulder I injured hit the deck, making me hiss and let out a pained groan. 

        "Owwww...."

        "AAA! Fawn I'm so sorry!" 

        "Koala, it's ok. I'm fine. Just be gentle next time, ok?" She looked away sheepishly and gave me a hum of acknowledgment before assisting in helping me stand up. I ruffled her hair again and we both went to the rail of the ship to watch as it got closer to the unknown town. 

(Hachi's POV)

        "Arlong? Arlong? Arlong?!" The shark fishman did not respond to my calls and my hand waving in front of his face. Kuroobi, Chew, and I made eye contact and gave each other a very confused look. I looked at his face before following where his gaze lead. My hand flew over my mouth to cover my laughs. He practically had hearts floating above his head as he stared at Fawn who was giggling at Koala's happy face, her eyes closed, hair waving in the wind. Kuroobi did not hold back, bursting into laughter. Chew chuckled as well, but I did notice a small blush creeping on to his face as he glanced towards the blue eyed girl.