Seo

"Sun Hyemi-ssi, right?" A low voice questioned from behind Mimie as she stood waiting for a taxi to come and pick her up

"Sun Hyemi-ssi, right?" A low voice questioned from behind Mimie as she stood waiting for a taxi to come and pick her up. Not used to being called by this voice, she turned in confusion towards them. Peering over her sunglasses in shock, her eyes settled on a vaguely familiar face- Jae's friend that she'd met in Japan.

"Yeah, Seo-ssi, what are you doing in Korea?"

"I live here," he chuckled, though there was little movement in his passive expression. Now she was face to face with him again, she could recall that detail about him. His expressions were fairly limited and his humour rather dry.

"Right," she nodded, finding a sheepish laugh escaping her. The air around then was a little too awkward.

"Are you waiting for someone?" he questioned, tilting his head slightly. Jungkook did that too, but more pronounced and usually it was accompanied by a little confused sound effect. When Jae did it, she felt small, like he was looking down on her. Maybe it was just the height difference though.

"A taxi," she replied, surprised to find that she didn't mind talking to him. althought she knew it was only because she was completely sure she wouldn't have to talk about Bangtan or Jungkook or why she'd left the plane so quickly.

"Would you like a lift?" he offered casually, but Minie wasn't sure.

Rationally speaking, she should not get in that car. She didn't actually know Seo that well. They'd only met once before and most of her attention that night had been spent on her cousin. But at the same time, she'd been waiting for a Taxi to pass by for near on 20 minutes and it was getting cold and the clouds were growing darker by the minute.

"I don't know your last name," she eventually blurted in reply and Seo quirked an eyebrow. That was not exactly the answer he was looking for,

"Min,"

"Min Seo," she tried out, still pondering his offer. "Nice to meet you,"

"Right," he smirked, accepting her outstretched hand. "You too,"

"I'm Sun Hyemi," she stated and his smirk widened,

"I know," she flushed, remembering that he'd actually gained her attention just moments ago by calling her name.

"So about that lift?" He questioned, seeming to stare at something coming towards them down the road. Mimie's mouth opened to refuse but the car pulling up in front of them was actually the first car to have passed in almost ten minutes and suddenly she was hearing herself agree. Maybe she didn't know him that well, but Jae did and he was a good judge of character. He wouldn't introduce her to someone dangerous.

"How was the rest of your tour?" Seo spoke up a little while after the car pulled away. Mimie had been a little surprised that he had gotten in the back seat with her, for some reason she thought he'd sit in the front with the driver.