~ PART TWENTY THREE ~

~ CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ~

Hello my readers.

I will have to go back and read my last chapter, as I completely forgot what I wrote, so give me a second...

Oh, right, okay. So, he's bored again.

Due to not wanting to risk being a disappointment, Izu actually did as he was asked in the last chapter.

There's your recap. I'm too tired to copy/paste part of it to retell the last bit.

So, here's the new chapter, or whatever.

☕︎︎

Since I just got out of the police station and currently had nothing to do, I was bored.

And when I'm bored, as seen in the previous chapter, *cough* *cough*, I can be dangerous.

I've had people compare my boredom to the fear you get from sitting in the same room as Nezu after rejecting an offer of tea.

Just thinking about it sent a shiver down my spine. If in the situation, always accept the tea. And never ask if he's a bear/cat/mouse. Most people don't know but he's a Chimera. Bring up that little observation and he'll like you a bit more.

You'll be less likely to die. And lastly, never make him mad. They'd never recognize the body, actually, scratch that, they'd never find the body.

Anyways, on a... more cheerful note, I had recently added a bit more high tech stuff to my makeshift laptop. It was a lot smaller now, ran off cellular data and was powered by the sun.

Pretty good improvements if I do say so myself.

I'm addition to the upgrades on the actual coding and such, I can now make and download games off the internet for free.

(Cause we all know I'm... poor. Yea, not even gonna sugar coat it.)

I wasn't interested in crashing the economy though (at the moment) so I only used a few of them. Mostly card games and mind games. Chess, checkers, and all the like.

I wrote all that in about ten minutes, and now I'm gonna try to sleep, as it's around three in the morning and I didn't sleep last night.

(I wrote and make comments when I decide to)

If you have a problem with it, you stop reading.

Or you can fight me.

('̀-'́)

Anyway, I'll continue if I wake up.

(I didn't know, but now I'm driving up to my grandmother's house in Georgia, so I can't post until I get back, but I can work on the story a lot because the drive is a few hours, and they all ignore me there anyway.)

I'd recently started playing solitaire a lot and so, that's what I decided to do now.

I had completed a few games of it, when I got bored again, this time deciding to do a multiplayer game.

I ended up deciding on chess.

(He had already gone back to the small alleyway, so he had his computer)

I closed the solitaire tab and pulled up the new game. The screen had realistic drawn chess in the background, except that all the pieces were represented by a person in that role.

In the middle of the screen, there was a button that said "new game" so I clicked it and it brought me to a new screen, which displayed a regular chess set from an aerial view.

I was paired against someone with the username "chess god", which made me roll my eyes a bit.

I set my user name to Icouldn'treallythinkofagoodnamesoyea

I ended up beating them in chess a few times before I decided to challenge someone else.

It went like this for a while, me beating people in chess and moving up the "leaderboard" as the game had it programmed.

It was pretty fun, but some of the people weren't very good at the game, so I gave them pointers, even if this was one of the first few times I've played chess, I understand the concept really well, so I was decent at it.

(I'm still driving up to my grandmas house and my brother and dad are playing country music)

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

(I don't like country music)

I was already up in the top ten places of the leaderboard, so I played more people until I was second place.

This new person was under the username "rat god" so that was... interesting.

I played them, but there was something new about this time.

It was the very first time that I had lost.

I had set multiple traps, tried misleading them, and took risks to try to beat this new player, but I still lost.

I really was pathetic, I couldn't even beat one person in chess.

(If you guys haven't figured it out, italics is when I'm addressing you as myself, or when I'm stressing a word, thank you for listening to my Ted talk.)

But then something else new happened.

The game had a chat feature, but I was always the only one in the pair to use it, either that, or I had to initiate the speaking.

But this time, they texted first.

RG: what a nice game, it's been a while since someone did that well against me.

ICRTOAGNSY: thanks, I guess. I still lost though.

RG: oh, well don't feel bad, nobody has ever won a game against me.

ICRTOAGNSY: oh, makes sense why you are ranked number one then.

RG: another game? A rematch, if you will?

ICRTOAGNSY: umm, yea, sure.

We played a multitude of games until it was night once again, which meant I was going out as Grey.

ICRTOAGNSY: It was fun playing with you, Rat satan, but I have to go for today. I hope to get another rematch soon.

RG: oh, I like the name, and I hope to get that rematch soon enough.

RS: goodnight child.

Sorry for the shortish chapter, but I'm posting the next chapter in a few seconds so yea.

{971 words}