7. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chase's pov

"Really?" Marshall who was sitting beside me asked and his smile turned into smirk.

Rocky and  the two girls from earlier entered the hall and started searching for seats.

I turned to my friends and found that everyone was looking at me with a teasing smile.

"Why don't we call them here?" Daisy asked with a mischievous smile.

"What?! No.... There's... I mean there's no space here." I said trying to protest.

"Of course there is!" Emerald said with a naughty smile.

God! If she come here they will tease me to death!

"Ella, over here." Tuck stood up from his seat and started calling them.

The first girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looked to us they started walking towards us.

They approached us and i must say i was staring at the beautiful magenta eyed girl in front of me. She looks so innocent and cute!

"Chase, take a picture and keep it. It will last longer." Zuma nudged me and they all burst into laugher. I'm sure that i will look like a blushing disaster now.

Luckily they didn't hear that.Rocky sat beside emarald and ella sat beside everest. Only one seat was left and it was beside marshall.

Before she could go there, a figure towered in front of us blocking her view.

"Hi sweetheart, I'm Harold." He smiled to her.

How dare he! My blood began to boil with anger. I can the same reaction on Marshall's face. But why?

"How about you join me for lunch?" He asked again. He didn't even know her name but he is already asking her for lunch!

"No thanks. My friends are waiting for me to join". She said. Yes! That's my girl.

Your girl?! Since when?!

"C'mon " Harold said again and caught her wrist.

Marshall's fist landed on the table with a thud and he stood up from his seat in a flash. Everyone's face turned serious at next instant as he stood in between them.

"Let go off her hand!" Marshall's angry voice echoed in the hall and everyone's turned to our table.

Immediately he let go off her hand but stood there itself like he is really getting ready for a fight.

"If a girl said no, then its a no... A big no. Don't dare to touch her again." This time, it was rocky and literary everyone was shocked. For the first time he is speaking in front of everyone, that too with anger and against a senior.!

"How dare you nerd!" Harold's face turned red in anger. His hand turned into a fist and came forward to hit on Rocky's face.

Its action time chase. Show what you got!

I sprinted to action and jumped in between them like a ninja. I caught his wrist before it land on rocky.

"Think before you act harold." I said and twisted his arms.

"Ouch!" He yells in pain and i smirked feeling satisfied.

"Leave him chase.. Harold i told you not to mess with juniors." Another voice entered the scene. I glanced towards the voice and found that it was Ryder, our senior. I immediately left his arms and Harold left without glancing to us again.

" care to explain what just happened? " tracker and rex joined us glaring at three of us.

Don't blame them. We literally pulled a fight! Just great again!

"What? " Marshall asked like he know nothing.

"Really Marshall, you don't know anything?" Everest glared at him. I narrowed my eyes at her.

Wait! Since when did she became the boss?!

"You want me to be silent when he dared to touch my sister?" Marshall asked again and my eyes widen in realisation.

"Sister?" Everest and i asked at the same time.

Today is really a great day!!!!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️