Unfinished business 2

Anna was trying to open her restraints, the guy that was looking at her came and said: " so you are the rejected luna?!"
Anna looked at him calmly, she could hear Alyssa sobbing in the distance...
"Where's the alpha!?"
"I don't know." Anna said looking at the guys eyes.

"You have some guts." The guy said to her face and he spit on the ground.
"She knows where  Damien is."
"She says she doesn't!!."
The other man came and took her by her neck he held her close to his face.
"Where is he bitch?"
" i don't know." Anna replied again firmly, she was so calm.
The guy threw her back again on the floor.
"Oh so the sisters meet again."
Another guy took Alyssa.

"How do you feel being next to her... she chose him and he turned out to be innocent."
He was looking into Alyssas eyes.

"If you two were anything like your mother and sister you would have been real true blooded black wolves royalty, fucking pity."
He threw her back on the ground.
Anna didn't want to hear any of this, anything... she didn't want to see this guy doing that to her sister.

To Anna they were both victims in this story, maybe just guilty of existing in that family at that moment of time.. and what a guilt trip that was.
Alyssa sobbed again... Anna was calm, calculated, she was already cutting her ropes, she had a knife on her all the time in here, she learned a long time ago that a promise only matters to the receiver, putting him at the mercy of the giver. She was done being a victim.
When she finished cutting the rope tying her hands she started with the ones on her legs.
The league men were planning something and she wasn't liking it.
The man sitting directly next to her noticed what she was doing.
When the league man took her he reput her in the back it was a great place to use the knife.

Anna looked at the guy next to her and gave him the knife subtly, if she was getting out of here alive she needed allies. Its not time for solo work.

The guards were being contacted on walkies, one of the league gave the walkie to the guard and told him to tell them that everything is fine.
The guard did it, it was bad.

" They took the alpha to ward B, that damn doctor is fucked up, i want his head on a plate."

"Ward B is one of the most guarded, but A is there."
"Contact him."

Some of the men on the ground looked at each other it's like they knew deep down the identity of this A.
The number of freed people was increasing Anna could see it, the odds were becoming better even with the guns. Peter was freeing himself, she hoped the kid had some sort of self control.

The knife reached one of the young guards, the guy was shocked but he directly worked his restraints, a guy of the league noticed him fidgetting.

"What are you doing?!!"
The league man moved closer, the pack guy directly attacked him with the knife. It was full blown war in that second, some men shifted attacking the league, Anna betted that Peter was one of the shifters, Anna noticed one of the attacked league mans gun on the floor she directly took it and ducked, a guy was going to shoot one of the wolves, she shot him in the abdomen, he fell, she shot another guy he fell too, she was aiming for damage, it was like a switch flipped in her head, a guy took Alyssa aiming a fun at her head, it was like he was holding her hostage, using her body to shield him, Anna stood, she looked Alyssa in the eye, Alyssas eyes lit with shock, it was like she couldn't recognise her, she couldn't recognise her own sister whom she played with as a youngster, studied with, laughed with, shared a room with, Anna thought that was a harsh look, she aimed for the head of the man in a second he was down, Alyssa sobbed, the blondy woman ran to her again, Anna looked for another one.

Soldiers got out of the elevator, the surreal scene was coming to an end, Anna was still holding her gun, Mason got out of the elevator and ran to his mate, he took her between his hands hugging her burying his face in her hair like she was his life source.

Anna saw her knife on the ground she went for it, it was bloodied she passed it on her jeans cleaning the blood out and hid it again.

Overall they had 7 bodies, 3 of whom SHE killed, when her father trained her on that gun she didn't think he had this scene in mind, she felt bitter, so much bitter, she clutched her chest with her hand, suddenly the place was suffocating her, they had 2 prisonners of the league they had them shackled.

The shifters shifted back, they were given clothes, as she thought Peter was one of them.
She looked at one of the soldiers "they know he's in ward B."

"Yes, Miss." The man looked at her in a different light.
"We are on it."
He turned to leave, than relooked at her saying "Thank you"
She didn't know why he said that, their survival insured  hers.
The man that was tied next to her looked at her,
"Are you injured?!" He was looking at her bloodied jeans.
"No." She said.
"Thank you Luna" he said while leaving to tend to a friend.