The becoming

Authors Note: sorry for the delay.
warning its not for the faint hearted
Thank you for reading this far 🖤🖤
Plz don't forget to vote🤓.

The monsters were never

under my bed.
Because the monsters
were inside my head.

I fear no monsters,
for no monsters I see.
Because all this time
the monster has been me.

Nikita Gill

Anna didn't reply to the guy, he just wanted information. She didn't know why they didn't kill her yet?
The chackles were hurting her, her face was hurting her. Anna started drowsing, she woke up hearing the screams, they were torturing someone. The guy in front of her was getting irritated, his wolf was coming to the surface, she could see the disoriented look, his eyes were veering towards red and getting back to green, their original color.
Anna could clearly remember her mother telling her to run when she sees someone with red eyes, she told her that these people are monsters, that they lost their human part, that they just want to kill them all.

Apparently she was in the same room with one and yet with his frail body and the inner struggle she's witnessing she couldn't assume the man to be the monster of the fairytales and bedtime stories.
Her heart didn't even change its rythm, the guy was reigning on his wolf now. He looked at her, she didn't fear him, no emotions their. The guy uttered something she didn't even expect:
"Why did he reject you?" He said calmly.
"You seem of his same "league""
He said league in a sarcastic way, like someone making fun of high class people.
Anna thought how did this rogue know that she got rejected?
She didn't answer. The guy looked at her again and laughed a hysterical laugh.

"You resemble her you know."
"Your mother, Isabelle the great."
Now sarcasm was dripping heavily out of his filthy mouth.
"It would have been a great union between the league members, you and the soon to be alpha."

Anna felt like another bucket of water was dropped over her. But it wasn't.

Now she understood which fucking league the guy was talking about, The Capitoline league and apparently her mate is a member or his family is, she didn't know, but this rogue knew who she is, knew more than she knew about her mother and her mate.
"Whats in it for you?"
"Oh me i'm just a romantic, i like happy endings." He said it again in a more sarcastic way.

Anna didn't reply she was assessing him, his wolf was becoming more and more prominent she could feel it, but his eyes weren't becoming red this time around, he has been rogue for a long time apparently, because usually those have more control.

The idea is she wasn't afraid of this vulgur creature maybe because she saw worst creatured upstairs. Someone oppened the door, a guy came and took her, "Your fucking turn bitch". Another one took the guy in front of her.

He removed the chackles out of their hooks in the wall, put a cloth covering her whole face and guided her outside, she was nearing the voices, the voices of agony.
Anna thought about a highschool project they had with a crazy art teacher, entitled what's your description of hell?
Well maybe she had the right answer to that question.
They got her to another room, she could feel someone linking her chains to hooks in the ceiling, then they removed the cloth, she could see the guy in front of her. They put the rogue in front of her chackled like her.
Someone came he had a mask on and an Erebus Sons locket, he started torturing her back with a knife.
"So were did you hide him?"
"Talk"
Anna didn't, she didn't talk, what for she doesn't know anything, Anna knew what the guy was doing  he was carving the word traitor on her back, she saw the ritual before during her fathers trial. Apparently her fate was set. She disn't yell what for? Who could hear her screams? Who would help?
The rogue in front of her was becoming more and more agitated, he didn't think anyone could do this to his destined Luna, not that he was shocked by the savagery, he wasn't, he knew his turn would be soon, they would start toying with them turning them against each other.

The door opened, another guy came in with another prisoner, they removed the cloth out of his face and here it was the beast, the beast by himself is here.
He had dead cold eyes, his eyes started to adjust to the light in the room, he looked deadly, till he saw her and her back, it was maimed, the world traitor was now fully carved on her back, blood was dropping unto her pants, she had tears all over her face.
"What happy to see the face of your partner?" The guys laughed amongst each other.

Cane seemed in a really bad shape.
They shackled him to another hook in the seeling.
"So here is your partner"
"You thought this little wolf was going to help you.!!!"
They laughed again.

Anna hadn't even hoped that Cane would help her, they weren't friends, he wanted to get information out of her fathers office thats it, but instead she got information that she wouldn't have believed true in anyway.
What shocked her the most was that even the rogue knew about her mothers involvement with the Capitoline league.

"Two humans lovers."
"Hein Cane, your partner is just like you. An idiot human lover."
Anna didn't understand shit. The guy was talking to Cane with hatred even though they were both Erebus Sons.
But what was evident was the human hatred, its like all of these people were Capitoline league or had their way of thinking.
The rogue in front of her couldn't believe the sight in front of him Cane was put facing them, he had the same carving she just got on her back, but it was on his chest.
His eyes were locked on her, her shredded shirt was loose on her chest, she looked tired, the bruise on her face was more prominant, she looked into his dead eyes calmly, she found his beast, his beast was roaming calmly. He didn't seem like the prey in here, no he seemed like the true beast he is, like the monster he is. Anna grinned.