the house

The dance floor was exquisite, Anna didn't hesitate she started dancing with Sebastian.. they were both enjoying themselves.

Life is a collection of moments.

It was a happy moment for both of them.. they both forgot their worries and enjoyed themselves. Anna and Sebastien were heading away from the crowd when a tall handsome guy came and patted Sebastian in the back.
Sebastien had a very wide smile across his face.. he hugged the guy and patted him on the shoulders like good old friends whom didn't meet in a while. They were both laughing full heartily. Anna just smiled.. she likes Sebastiens spontaneity.
" And who's this lovely lady" she felt the eyes of the guy roaming her face and body.. he didn't exhibit any reaction to her.. she just looked him in the eyes
"Anna Hollow .... meet Benjamen Ortega"
A wide grin appeared on Anna's face
Sebastien continued talking
" Anna is a friend from university.. Benjamen is a dear childhood friend and he's the host of this party"
Sebastien was speaking proudly of his friend.. Anna just smiled and said:
" nice meeting you"
She didn't advance her hand, neither did he.
It was a clear sign that they knew each other.
Anna heard a voice she knows.. it was Amy she was being her usual self laughing her guts out with a drink in her hand..
"Hello Ben it's been a long time.. missed you so much how was Virginia"

Anna started looking around her more noticing her surroundings.. the party contained many wolves.. that was evident.. What was more evident the amount of wealth Benjamin had that this mansion displayed the marble the furniture the fucking pool.. everything.

Anna looked at Sebastian she told him she's going to call a cab and that she's not feeling well.. Amy looked at her suspiciously. Anna didn't care.. she was getting out fleeing the loud music and dialing the cab company when a hand caught hers Anna turned directly she didn't flinch it was Gabriel..
"What do you want?!"
Gabriel looked at her with his cocky self and said: "what are you doing here Ben invited you?!"

Sebastian appeared he didn't see Gabriel near Anna he was just worried about her. "Are you all right Anna let me drive you home"

Than Sebastian saw Gabriel it was clear to her that they disliked each other.
Sebastian looked at her in an accusing way, his eyes were just throwing daggers at her.. she just looked at him with her empty eyes.

"Yes Sebastian can you please drive me home"

She was just not in the mood for wolves and this wolf in particular was getting on her nerves.

Gabriel as an alpha wolf was not used on being ignored he was not understanding this fucking bitch.
Upon taking this bet he thought he was going to use the girls sure to be wanting and longing to get back to the wolf society.. now he is not understanding shit. All girls throw themselves on him.. humans and wolves alike.
But how can it be that the daughter of the traitor is just blocking his advances.. this below creature that is not even worth his attention is just getting on his alpha wolves nerves.. she walks too proud on earth.

"Gabriel leave my hand" she just said it while looking him in the eyes. You never do that to an alpha wolf.. its daring him, usually when doing that your head as a wolf bows on its own showing respect and fear.. but Anna was just able to stand her grounds.

Gabriel was taken aback by her audacity.. she just shook her hand away of his looking at him in a loathing way.

Sebastian was just observing the encounter it was strange.. they seemed like old lovers.

"You two know each other"

"No"
"Yes we do" GABRIEL was just daring her to say otherwise
Anna looked at him incredulous
" you're so full of yourself"
Anna turned to Sebastian and said:" can we leave now??"

And she just walked away.. Sebastian directly followed her.
Gabriel Ortega was just looking at her getting more and more determined to crush her and thinking of the reason that her petty wolf didn't bow to his.. he was getting more and more determined to crush her

Anna lay in bed that night thinking of the fields, dreaming of storms with no endings and no beginnings.. no heart and no soul..just winds playing their songs up and down till eternity.

Life is like a dragon flying everywhere and spitting fire.. life has an end like fire has an end.