CH- 4 Fire Fight

*Izuku's pov*

Last time-

I then take my robot and fly off.

'I need to get back to base. I need to do some more experiments.'

*Intro*

----------------------------

I was laying down in my hideout. I was tired mentally. I just finished updating the security system of my hideout so I can know if any person tries to get in. As I was relaxing, I heard warning sounds go off. It sounded like a nuclear siren. I jump up and rush to the monitor wall. Heroes were everywhere looking for me. The police were assisting them. I saw All Might and Endeavor watching from the sidelines. I was wondering what could have tipped them off until I saw this cymera.

'Damit! It was Nezu!'

I was faced with the choice, defend my hideout, or get arrested. I went with the former. I thankfully had my vigilante suit on. I jump out the window and slam onto the ground. The heroes turn to look at me. I smirk and say one word.

"RUN"

I could practically see some of the pro heroes and police officer's pants get heavier as they ran away. I turn to look at All Might and Endeavor and I give them the 'Bring It' gesture as I smirk. Endeavor gets visibly enraged and his flames burst in power. They become a blue color as he and All Might charge me. I smirk. I dodge All Might's punch and take Endeavor's prominence burn head on. I can tell Endeavor was smirking and Nezu was facepalming hard. As the flames die down, Endeavor is shocked to still see me. I was glad I was a few buildings away from my warehouse.

"WALK!" I shout as I start walking towards them.

Huge explosions shake the ground.

(From 1:20 to 1:30)(Make them 3x as big)

All Might and Endeavor cover their faces from the heat and force coming from the explosions. Some of the warehouses nearby shatter and explode. Eventually, All Might breaks out of his trance and launches himself at me. I easily dodge and flip around his arm. I end up pressing my foot into his face. My hands formed the sign of the Devil's corna.

(From 2:35 to 3:05)

"Choke on this. FLAMES OF HELL!!" I shout as a demon swallows up All Might and explodes.

The shockwave erupts from the explosion and sends all minor heroes and police officers back. Nezu looks shocked. All Might just laughs from inside the smoke.

"HAHAHA! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I FOUGHT SUCH A FORMIDABLE FOE! SOMEONE THAT IS ALMOST ON PAR WITH MY OWN ABILITIES!" All Might shouts.

Nezu gets Endeavor out of there because he knows that I will just feed off of his flames.

"Well, I guess it is time to get serious." I say.

All Might gets a confused face as I crack my neck.