CH- 6 Finals

*Izuku's pov*

Last time-

"Well I am also going to let you know that for the finals, you both will be facing me. Good luck." Nezu said.

He then begins to laugh like a madman.

'How the hell did this happen?'

Intro-

-----------------------

The next few days went by rather uneventfully. I went on a few patrols but nothing happened. I trained and went to my personal hell/class and zoned out. I had a few arguments with Rumi but that is to be expected when you get another sibling unannounced. Currently, I was walking back from another round or working out when someone stopped me.

"OI EXTRA! You look familiar." said the explosive teen in the class.

I realized that this was Katsuki Bakugou, my old childhood friend. I went to him and Aunt Mitsuki when I ran from the heroes but they heard what happened and what was on the news and shouted at me. They called me a villain and even threw things at me. Needless to say, I left quickly.

"I should look familiar, after all, I was here yesterday." I say sarcastically.

"Shut it extra. You remind me of someone."

"Are you this dense or are you just trying to tick me off?"

"SHUT UP!" He shouts.

"Oh, I am sorry. Did I hurt your precious feelings Kaachan?" I say.

I soon realized what I said and so does he.

"D-DEKU?! YOU VILLIAN! HOW ARE YOU IN HERE?!?!" He shouts through the 5th dimension.

"Jese, I did not know you could get this loud. I am here because I am going to help others. Now. BACK. THE. FUCK. OFF." I say and push past him.

...

The next day was the day of the Finals. I felt prepared for what was going to happen. Rumi also felt ready as shown by her cocky smile. I had my full tooth smile on since my face tightened up with anticipation. Who would win in this test of brains? Us, or Nezu? President Mic starts explaining the rules. If the heroes leave the scene, they win. If they put cuffs on the villain, they win. If they knock the villain out, they win. If the villain keeps them occupied for the full time, the villain wins. After all of the rules were put in place, we were instructed to get our suits on. I grab my case and head to the locker room. I quickly put on my suit, which is the same as my Vigilante suit, and head outside. Rumi, hero name Miruko, runs up beside me and we wait for Nezu to give us instructions.

"Ah, you two are here. Your final will be last since I will be participating in another event." Nezu said.

We nod and relax in the observing room. This way we can watch our fellow classmates and see what they do. I don't really care and just fall asleep. I am violently woken up when Rumi shakes me awake.

"Damn Bitch. You really have to do that?" I ask.

"Yea, asshole. Now come on, we are up." She said.

We both have smiles on our faces. We have fun insulting each other. We are at the starting area and waiting to go. Mic suddenly starts speaking on the speakers.

"Attention participants! One more important thing! You will not only be going against Nezu, but All Might as well! Good luck!" He shouts.

"What the fuck!" Rumi shouts.