CH- 11 Flame on

*Izuku's pov*

Last time-

"Oh, child. That thing did not kill your mother." He said.

'What? How? He is lying. It killed her. There is no other option! RIGHT?'

I can tell he is grinning under the mask and I feel my body go cold.

'Oh, noooooo.'

-----------------------------------------------

"It is as I said. It did not kill your mother. You see, it is a Father's responsibility to take care of his family. Even if it means removing the mother." All for one said.

I feel my blood go cold. The Infernal, no, Mom reaches a hand to me.

"ψ I̸̱̲̬͕͛-̴̘̼̝̪̂͌̆̓I̷͎͇̽́͝ź̵̩̻̻̝͒͋̄̓ử̶̧̠͚̭k̶͓͔̠̓̂̀͋͜͠ư̸̪̱̾̊͌̊ ⛧" She says.

Then, the fire dies out and the hand falls limply to the ground. A final sigh is heard as the chest falls, and does not rise again. Tears well up behind my eyes.

"No no no no no nononononNONONONONO!" I scream.

I clutch my head in despair.

'I killed her. I killed my own mother!'

My world is spinning. I feel nauseous. I slump to the ground.

"Ahh, your first time killing. It is always an interesting experience. But don't worry, I can help you get past it. I will make everything alright. Now, come to me, Son." AFO said.

I want to crawl in a hole. I want to scream. I want to destroy.

"Y-you" I whisper.

All for one looks confused at me.

"Speak up, I can't here you." He said.

"YOU TURNED HER INTO A MONSTER!" I scream.

Tears stream down my face as I throw my head back and scream in anguish. Fire bursts from my body. The cold grasp of hatred clenches my soul. I look at my father with hate boiling in my eyes.

"Well, looks like I will have to take your quirk the hard way." All for one said.

I blitz at him. I grab him by the face and slam him into the ground. I unload blast after blast of fire point blank into him. Each one enunciated with a word.

"Die... Die... Die... DIE... DIE... DIE... DIE... DIE... DIE!"

I pick up the charred remains of my father and toss it up into the air. I raise my hand and shoot the hottest fire at it. The fire burns blue as the ashes are vaporized. I slump down to the ground, exhausted. I was too worn out. The fight at camp, the recovering injuries, the grief, I was worn out. I could not make a single flame, even to light a cigarette.

"I-I-It's over." I croak out as sobs rack my body.

A dark presence looms over me.

"Not quite. You did well, destroying my body double." All for one said.

I jolted up but not fast enough. A punch to my face sends me sprawling. I skid across the rough ground, kicking up dust. I cough and try to rise to my feet. He picks me up by the neck and slams my back into a wall. I cough up blood and stick in the wall. He walks a bit away and turns to me.

"I had to do it. I needed a strong quirk to set me above All Might. Your's was that quirk. I needed you to cultivate it and raise it's power. Your mother was... redundant. I only needed her for her genetics. That is why I left and turned her into that. This way she could still help with my plans." All for one said.