CH- 9 Camp Part 2

*Izuku's pov*

Last time-

"Wait!" He shouts and I pause to look at him.
"I'm Kota. What is your name?" he asks, looking at me without a glare.

"Joker." I say.

I give him my customary smile before I shoot off back to camp.

'I hope they saved some lunch for me.'

----------------------------------

I look on in horror at the camp.

'No! It can't be!' I think to myself.

I stare in disbelief at what I see. They did not save me anything for lunch. To say I was angry, was a grave understatement. I only had one bowl before I gave Kota his. Thankfully the teachers saw me and gave me some more food.

"You can't train on an empty stomach." Tiger said.

I thanked them before going back to training. I go back into the freezing chamber and regulate my own body temperature. I need to make sure I do not freeze to death. I take a long breath in, before clenching every muscle in my body I could clench. Flames shoot out of me and the screen on the side of the box I was in, which displays the temperature differential, jumps up 2.7 degrees. I start to strain myself and I see it creep up slowly. My body starts shaking from the strain I am putting on it. I throw my head back and let out a roar of frustration. The flames turn a dark red and I shake violently.

'Just a... little... longer.'

I then black out.

...

I sit outside of the box rubbing my temples. I had a headache that hurt like a mother fucker. The logs told me that the room temperature jumped up 4 degrees from where it was. I made some serious progress from that morning. It was late in the evening and the two hero classes were setting up a competition. Some were going to try and scare each other. Each class would be going against each other. I walked away, too tired for that shit.

*Meanwhile*

"Hehe, are we ready?" A guy with a white mask asked.

"Yes." A guy with scars said.

"Let's put on a glorious show!" A guy with a top hat and a cain said.

"Tehehe, I can't wait to see their blood." A girl with yellow messy buns said.

A large group of people stood on a cliff face. Bloodlust radiated out of them.

"Well, let's give them a hello, from the LOV." a boy in a gas mask said.

They all started to go down to the camp that the heroes were staying at.

*Back to Izuku*

No matter how hard I tried, I could not fall asleep. It was killing me. I get up and walk outside the cabin I was in. I rubbed my eyes against the bright blue light. I let out a yawn and relaxed for a few seconds.

'That looks like fire.' I thought to myself as I leaned back in a chair and closed my eyes.

I suddenly jumped up, my eyes wied. A torrent of blue flames was engulfing the forest. I looked at the cabin and did not see any flames.

'I did not cause it... someone else did.' I thought.

I ran around trying to find one of the heroes. I get closer to a group of people and could hear shouting.