Chapter 19

Hannah's POV

The guys and I were just hanging out and playing some video games. Let's just say I'm kind of good and bad at them.

"Wow Hannah your doing a real good job." Said Cameron being sarcastic.

"Shut up Cameron, you know I'm not that good." I said than playfully punched him in the arm.

About 15 minutes later, I was just done Black Ops was getting me mad af.

"Aww what little Hannah can't take losing anymore?" Nash said in a baby voice. When he said that I went over to him and playfully hit him.

"Hannah stop!" He yelled.

"Okay I'll stop once you say, Hannah's the best I'm an a**hole."

"Hannah's the best and your an a**hole." I than sat on top of him and pinned him down, like what I used to do to Taylor.

"Okay, okay Hannah is the best and I'm an a**hole."

"Better." I got off of him and I realized everyone had there phones out pointing to Nash and I.

"Ummm you haven't by chance got that on video do you?" Nash said nervous.

"Nooo, I don't have anything of you guys." Taylor said sarcastically.

"Dude don't even post that!!!" I yelled.

"Don't worry I won't, maybe." Dillon yelled.

"Whatever." I said going upstairs and showering.

After I got out I picked out some leggings, convers, a sweatshirt, and a gray beanie.

I went to check my social media and I got a notification from my Instagram.

'@HannahCaniff Aww you and @Nashgrier ❤️' I saw the user that posted it, @Camerondallas.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Cameron's POV

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I heard Hannah yell.

"Hey guys so I'm gonna go I'll see you later." I quickly left. Than my phone rang, it was her.

(H- Hannah C- Cameron)

C- Hey, Hannah what's up.

H- Just a little mad

C- Sorry about that. I just thought-

H. Thought what? Thought that I would be okay with this even though I told you specifically not to do that!!

C- Sorry, I really didn't mean to do it.

H- Yeah so it wasn't YOU that posted that. Yeah okay that makes total sense.

Than she hung up. Great now I feel horrible about this.

A/N

Finally I updated. Do you guys like this part? If you did please vote for it 😊. Bye for now ✌️