Chapter 20

Cameron's POV

Great now I feel horrible about this, I than did a u-turn and headed back to there house.

I knew the door was unlocked, they always do that. So I barged right in.

"Hey Cam what are you doin' back?" Nash asked. I saw Hannah sitting near Dillon, and than got up and went upstairs.

I didn't answer Nash, I just followed her upstairs into her room.

"Hannah." I said trying to get her attention.

"What do you want? And get out of my room!" She yelled.

"I want to apologize. I wasn't thinking-" she cut me off.

"Since when do you ever think?"

"Hannah listen to me! I'm sorry I didn't mean to post that. I'm really sorry Hannah, please forgive me." There was a dead silence, I studied her face. She had amazing hazel eyes, her lips looked so kissable.

I started to lean in, than our lips connect. I felt her try to push me off, I was stronger than her so she gave up.

Hannah's POV

He kissed me, why the f*ck would he do that! I tried pushing him off from me but he was stronger than me.

He than pushed me on the bed and had gotten on top of me and started kissing my neck.

I moaned as he kissed my sweat spot. I than saw a figure standing in the doorway, it was Dillon.

"Dillon come on let me explain please." I said getting up from my bed.

"No, Hannah you're not going to explain this I know you're cheating on me with him."

"Come on please let me explain this!" I yelled.

"You know what Hannah I really wish you wouldn't do this to me." DILLON yelled.

"Dillon I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I than realized this is like the dream I had.

A/N

Sorry if this was a short chapter. I also hope you guys like it, and I will probably update tomorrow. Bye for now ✌️