Chapter 24

"I'm so glad that you're okay Hannah." Taylor said.

"Yeah I am too."

"So about what you asked a while ago, about if this was reality or not. Why did you ask that?"

"Well this is a long story.I had this dream that I woke up and I was perfectly fine and all that, then Dillon and I got into a fight broke up, had sex with Matt and Cameron." I said the last part fast so he wouldn't hear.

"Well I don't think you and Dillon will ever break up. Also I would never let you do anything with Matt and Cameron either." I was shocked 'cause he actually heard what I said.

"Yeah." I felt a little tired so I went back to sleep.
-
-

Taylor's POV

I'm so glad that she's back, I really have no idea what I would do without her in my life.

I texted Dillon to tell him that Hannah was awake and that he could come see her.

I waited 5 minutes for him to come lets just say he looked bad.

He had the same clothes on when Hannah went into the coma, he looked a lot more skinnier like he hasn't eaten in months. There were also stuff on him arms.

"Hey, Taylor is she okay?" Dillon asked.

"Yeah, she's just sleeping." I responded.

He walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to Hannah.

"I feel so bad 'cause I put her into this." I could sense some sadness in his voice.

"Dude this isn't your fault, it's that stupid as* cars fault for hitting her."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

We kept talking for an hour or so waiting for Hannah to wake up again.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter, and a bad one to.

Well I'll probably update again today maybe.

Anyways bye ✌️