Goodbye, Forever

I saw him staring right at me. I didn't want to get Dillon's attention by tapping him in the shoulder so I pulled out my phone and texted him.

H/ "Dillon he's here."

D/ "Who?"

H/ "Matt"

D/ "Okay so do you want to leave or..."

H/ "Idk we can leave." He nodded his head.

We were about to leave when Matt came over to us.

"Hey Hannah." He yelled.

"What do you want Matthew?" Dillon responded.

"I wanted to talk to Hannah alone." I nodded my head in agreement. Dillon left somewhere but I know that he could still see us.

"What do you want Matthew?"

"I want to talk to you about last night."

"There is nothing to talk about Matt." I walked away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Hannah come on please let me say this." I was trying to get out of his grasp but he was holding on tight.

"Whatever just say it."

"Hannah Caniff I will regret for doing that to you for the rest of my life. I didn't mean to do that, I wasn't thinking of what I have done." He took a deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is that... Hannah I'm sorry for doing everything to you and Im sorry that you know me because I'm the one that made you do this." He lifted up my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

He started to lean in closer, than I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked so I smacked him and ran away.

Dillon's POV

I saw them, I saw Matt kiss Hannah and she smacked him than ran away.

I ran over to Matt and just stared at him in disgust.

"Why the f**k would you do that Matt?!!"

"Dillon I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing."

"Don't give me that 'I didn't know what I was doing' crap Espinosa. Now why don't you do me a favor and stay away from Hannah and all of us." I ran off to the pond to find Hannah.

"Hannah!!!!!" I yelled but I couldn't see her.

"Over here." I found her and she was sitting on the dock, so I sat next to her.

"Hey look I'm sorry Dillon. I'm sorry your date that Tay and you planed didn't go as planed."

"It's okay..."

"No it's not I ruined this whole thing for you!"

"Listen to me you didn't ruin anything the best part about this date is that I got I spend it with you."

Hannah's POV

"Do you really mean it?" He nodded his head. "How did I ever find somebody as sweet as you?" We both laughed.

"I don't know but you did. Hey how about I call Taylor to pick us up and we can go to my house and watch a movie?"

"That would be great."

We both got up and walked to the parking lot to call Taylor to pick us up.

~*~

We arrived at Dillon's house a little bit later.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Movie?" Dill nodded his head in agreement.

We agreed on watching Mrs. Doubtfire (Robin Williams). I went into the kitchen and popped some popcorn and got some drinks for us.