Chapter 22

Taylor's POV

I woke up holding Hannah in my arms. I realized what happened last night, she cut herself again.

I was glad that Matt was here or she would have maybe passed out or even died. I saw her wake up a little.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"Morning." I could kind of hear pain in her voice.

"So the guys left last night except for Matt, do you want to go get breakfast?" She nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay well get ready and than we'll leave."

Hannah's POV

I got out of bed and went in to my bathroom and showered. After I was done I picked out some dark blue jeans, a shirt that says 'Out of your league' with a Matthew Espinosa sweatshirt, and a beanie.

"Hannah are you ready yet?!" Taylor yelled.

"Yeah I just gotta brush my teeth." I quickly did that and headed downstairs, and pulled on my Vans.

"Alright we can leave now." I said heading out the door.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Matt asked.

"How about IHop." Matt said, we all agreed.

We got to IHop and ordered our drinks and just sat there in silence.

"Hey Matt?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what's up."

"I want to thank you for doing what you did last night. I think if I kept continuing that I probably would've cut deeper."

"No problem, anything for my wonderful friend." I smiled a little.

Our food came and we are in silence and Taylor payed the bill and we left.

We got home and I went to my room to look on my social media. I saw that I was mentioned in a comment by Matt.

'@HannahCaniff so glad I still have you in my life. Love you bæ ❤️😘'

Aww Matt you're so cute. I have also gotten some other comments.

'@HannahCaniff STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!!'

'@HannahCaniff Eww why would he ever pick to date you? You're ugly af'

I ignored it because I knew they wish they were me. Just kidding who wants to be me?

I headed downstairs to see what the guys were doing. I saw them playing Call of Duty.

"No what the f*ck!!" I heard Taylor yell, I laughed a little.

"Hey I was wondering when you were coming down, I have to talk to you about something."

"Okay what about?"

"Well m-

A/N

Cliffhanger what do you think he's going to say?
Do you guys like this book so far because I'm thinking about stopping.