Chapter 26

Hannah's POV

Matt and I left the hospital and drove off to his house.

Before you start asking questions yes I did tell the doctors that I was leaving, yes I changed out of my gown that I had on, and yes I'm never going to forgive Taylor nor Dillon.

"So... Hannah long time no see." I chuckled a little since he made it a little awkward.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird actually."

"Well why do you say that?" We walked into his house and than sat down on the couch.

"What I mean is that when I was in my coma I had this dream that, you and all the guys were nice to me. Like not bullying me or anything."

"Hannah you know the other guys won't stop doing anything to you. I'm sorry to say that but they told me even if you didn't do something to yourself, they would have you do it."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah and when they threw the note at you saying that you should go kill yourself. They said if you weren't going to do it they would."

"So what you're saying is, one of them put me into that coma and not Dillon!?" I began to tear up, I felt Matt wrap his arms around me comforting me.

Matthew's POV

Yeah that's right one of the guys did this to her and I think she already knows who it is.

"Look Hannah I'm so sorry they did this to you. I tried to stop them but you know them."

"Yeah surprisingly I do." We both laughed a little.

"Well we should get going to bed it's pretty late." I said walking upstairs.

Hannah followed me up and I gave her a pair of my shorts and a shirt to change into.

"You know Matt, even though you've bullied me for most of my life, I feel like I can trust you. You know what I mean?" She asked me.

"Yeah I do."

"Well I'm going to go sleep now, night." Hannah said heading downstairs.

"Wait Hannah." I said grabbing her waist. "Come sleep in here the coach isn't that comfy anyway."

"Okay." I was surprised that she agreed to it.

We both climbed into bed with our backs turned to each other. I heard some little snores coming from her side of the bed.

"You know Hannah, I never thought I could ever love someone this much. I'm just sorry for everything I have ever done to you." I rolled to the other side of the bed and put my arm around her.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you." I than kissed her and went to sleep.

A/N

I really hope you guys really liked this chapter😊 I know I liked writing it.

I really want to know where all my readers are from, so comment where you live 😊 (lol that made no since 😂)

Well have a good day/night everyone