Chapter 17

Dillon's POV

After I went out of Hannah's room I suddenly felt like all of this that was happening was MY FAULT.

If I hadn't gone after her in the first place, she wouldn't be in a coma and may or may not be able to wake up. I started tearing up.

Taylor had finally came back from what ever he did at home.

"Hey dude I'm going to go back to my place do you want to come?" I asked.

"No I'm fine, I'm going to stay the night incase she wakes up. Or if she ever does."

"Okay well I will see you later."

Taylor's POV

I headed into Hannah's room and I just looked at her thinking 'what if she never wakes up.'

I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter.

Hey guys I have some bad news, @HannahCaniff has just got into a car crash and is not doing so well 😔.

I have gotten some rude Tweets saying that she should be dead and that it is great that she isn't doing well.

Than some very nice Tweets came that said,

'Aww I really hope she gets better ❤️' and
'I hope she will get better #prayforhannah'

It was nice to see that a lot of people care for Hannah and not just hate on her.

I decided to relax and take a break from social media.

*5 days later*

Today is the anniversary of our mom and dads death, to bad Hannah won't be able to come.

We were in the middle of the service when my phone had rung.

"I'm sorry everybody." I said apologizing. I walked outside and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi is this, Taylor Caniff?" The nurse asked.

"Yes this is."

"Well Mr. Caniff I'm sorry to say this but Hannah is not doing well so we have her on life-support. She might be fine in a couple days. I'm sorry."

"Yeah umm thanks for letting me know." I then hung up and started walking around.

This is just great, having my sister on life-support while at my parents service.

One of my cousins came out and asked me what was going on. I told him all about Hannah and why she wasn't here.

"I'm so sorry bro, why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want anybody to freak out and worry about her."

"Maybe we should tell the family."

"No, don't Hannah's going to be fine just don't tell them."

"Okay well if you're going to go see her you can go. I'll just tell them that you got sick or something."

"Thanks man bye." I hopped into my car headed over to the hospital.

When I went into Hannah's room I saw about 5 doctors around her giving her antibiotics and a lot of other thinks that I've never seen.

"Sir I'm sorry but you can't be here right now she is in critical condition." One of the nurses said.

"But I'm her family, I have the right to see her." I said pushing through her.

"Sir please leave. You're going have to wait to see her." Some of the other doctors pulled me out of the room and pulled me into a separate room.

I've waited 5-10 minutes later when someone came in and told me I could go see her.

By the time I got into the room I was crying. I went over to her and hugged her as hard as I could.

"Please stay with me please, I don't know what I would ever do without you. Wake up, I need you to wake up." I was now fully crying.

Hannah's POV

"Please stay with me please, I don't know what I would ever do without you. Wake up, I need you to wake up." I was trying to do everything that I could to wake up, but I just couldn't.

"Come on Hannah wake up please." I heard some other peoples voices coming into the room.

"Hey is she alright?" I recognized the voice it was Matthew.

"Yeah I think so she's on life-support."

Come on Hannah you need to wake up. Wake up!!!

I felt my hands starting to move and then I finally felt my legs move too.

"Guys I think she's awake!" Yelled Nash.

"Hannah? Are you awake?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah I am." Taylor ran over to me and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said.

A/N

Wow two updates in a day that's a surprise. How do you guys like this chapter? If you didn't you can tell me what I can do to make it better.