Bowling Date

(Y/N) POV

I awoke to the soft snores coming from Noya. He had his head resting on my stomach and arms wrapped around and underneath me. I was stuck laying there and I had to go to the bathroom really bad.

Slowly, I picked off one of his arms and then the other, laying them by his side. I wiggled out a little to the point where I was able to put one leg on the ground. I gently grabbed his head and laid it on the pillow next to me.

Without waking him up, I got out of bed. Halfway walking down the hallway, I realized that I was only wearing my silk top from last night. It made me remember all that happened last night.

I quickly ran back to Noya's bedroom to search for my underwear and shorts. He still laid in bed snoring and rolling around. I scanned the floor and found my underwear but my silk shorts were nowhere in sight.

I put on my underwear and carefully moved the blankets around in an attempt to search for my shorts. In doing so Noya woke up. His sleepy eyes opened and gazed straight at me.

His eyes gazed at my body, scanning from my face to my thighs. "Well good damn morning to you (y/n)" he said, propping himself on one shoulder and laying on his side.

His comment made me laugh a little. "I'm looking for my shorts. Can you help me find them, Noya?" I asked, still moving the blankets around. He tilted his head and responded, "why, you look better like this".

I smiled, "Noya I need my shorts". He got up and stood up in front of me. He wasn't wearing any pants, and he wasn't wearing any boxers. "Noya you aren't wearing any pants," I said, a little nervous and starting to feel my cheeks burn.

He chuckled and did that thing with his tongue where he pushed it against the side of his mouth that that half-smile smirk. When he did that I could feel my knees almost buckle.

"I know" he responded as he grabbed my hair and pushed it to the side. I could feel goosebumps start to form on my arms as he messed with my hair.

He walked over to his dresser and took out some boxers and put them on. He walked back over and sat on the edge of the bed right in front of me. Noya placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

His head in front of my stomach which was mostly covered by my top. Still, with his hands on my hips, he lifted his head to make eye contact with me. With one hand, lift my top just a little to reveal my bare stomach.

Still making eye contact he started to kiss my torso. His doing so sent a shiver down my spine and made me tense up a little with the sensation of his lips on my skin.

My eyes widened and he started to grin. "I had fun last night (y/n). I hope we can do that again sometime soon" he said, pulling away. He arched back using his hand on the bed as support.

I was speechless and very turned on by what he just did. "So I was thinking (y/n) I want to take you out on an official date," he said in a soft tone. I shook my head to come back to realization and focused on his relaxed body.

"Yeah I think that would be very fun," I said sitting next to him. He looked straight ahead as if he was thinking of something. "How about we go bowling? I know a place not too far that we can skate to if you want" he said.

Hearing about his suggestion about going boiling made me excited, I haven't been boiling since I was younger. "Yes, that sounds like so much fun. I haven't gone bowling since I was a child". I said, laying my head on Noya's shoulder.

"Can I go shower?" I asked. Noya turned and looked at me funny. "You know you don't need to ask me for something silly like that (y/n)" he said laughing at what I asked.