Oh No

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in the middle of my English class just staring at the clock wishing that time would go by faster. It was only Wednesday and I still had four more classes today.

My teacher was speaking about something having to do with grammar while I wished for something interesting to happen. Everyone else in my class looked bored to death too, some sleeping behind the books they propped up.

Now I know for a fact that if I were to do that I would be the only one to be caught and get detention because that's just my luck. Even thinking about it I would probably see Noya since he's always there for skating down the hallways for talking back to teachers.

Last week while I stayed home for being sick, he told me that he got detention for taking the biology teacher's turtle and putting him on his skateboard and skated down the hallway with him while teachers chased him.

The mellow tone of my teacher speaking was starting to give me a headache. I decided to take my chances and laid my head down on my arms closing my eyes.

My phone, which was sitting next to me dinged quietly. Nobody heard but me and I sat up to see who texted me. It was Noya.

I put my phone under my desk so my teacher wouldn't see it and I opened up his message to see what he had said.

'Come outside I'm waiting for you let's ditch and go to the skatepark'

The message read. I looked up to the door and saw Noya waving to me through the small glass cut out. I smiled and gave him a nod agreeing to come with him.

He let out a loud noise in excitement, enough to get my teacher's attention. Noya quickly covered his mouth and moved away from the door's window. My teacher looked over to the door and so did some of my classmates. I let out a slight chuckle and my teacher noticed.

"Is there something funny (y/n)?" she said in a sarcastic tone. I quickly stopped and put on a serious face and shook my head.

"May I use the restroom though?" I asked. She looked at me for a moment deciding whether to let me go or not.

She moved her arm motioning me for the door and I quickly grabbed my things and ran out of the door before she could question me as to why I was bringing my books with me.

In the hallway, I saw Noya leaning against the lookers acting like he was reading as a teacher walked by him. I ran up behind him and gave him a hug. It took him by surprise as he jumped a little to the embrace.

We walked down the hallway. "That was funny, my teacher almost caught you. Also thank you for saving me from that dreadful class. I thought that I was going to deaf if she kept talking for another minute" I said leaning onto Noya.

He laughed and gave me a thumbs up. "It's no problem at all. I just wanted to hang with ya and plus some of the staff is kind of looking for me right now" he said rubbing the back of his head.

I looked at him with the what did you do face and gave him a little smirk to let him know that I was joking.

"Well I kind of superglued my math teacher's seat so when he sat down he was stuck," he said starting to laugh. "It was the funniest shit. He yelled my name and-" he said before he was cut off.

"NISHINOYA YU!" some older man's voice yelled out from down the hallway. I and Noya both whipped our heads around to see where the yelling came from.

"Oh shit, that's my math teacher. RUN!" Noya yelled out. Noya's math teachers started running in our direction.

A hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me along. I turned around and started running with Noya who was still holding on to me. He was faster but my adrenaline started to kick in and I was almost running next to him.