Pretty Girl

(Y/N) POV

Once I got to the bathroom I locked the door and began to undress. I laid out the clothes that I had brought into the room on the sink counter. It was a light blue silk lingerie set that I have never worn before let alone in front of anyone else.

I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. My body looked so good and my hair was that just right kind of messy. I turned in the mirror and admired myself. I should buy more types of pieces like this cause I look damn fucking good.

Exiting the bathroom and now standing in front of Noya's closed bedroom door I was a little nervous about Noya's reaction

Exiting the bathroom and now standing in front of Noya's closed bedroom door I was a little nervous about Noya's reaction. But after seeing my body and what I looked like in the mirror, it gave me enough confidence and courage to enter his room.

I opened the door to see Noya flipping through Netflix trying to find a movie for us to watch while simultaneously piling his face with a cupcake. Even laying down his abs were visible and still slim even after eating half of the cupcakes.

"You know you could've just changed in here I wouldn't have min-" he said quickly stopping his words when he turned to look at me.

I leaned against the side of the door frame grinning and now even more confident from Noya's reaction. Noya grabbed the plate of cupcakes and put it down on the floor.

I walked over and bent down right in front of him to grab a cupcake. Just enough to show my cleavage but not enough where I was exposed. I could feel his beating eyes looking at my chest and that was the plan.

I stood up and handed him the cupcake crawling over him making sure to straddle him before getting on my side.

I took the cupcake back and leaned back against the pillows. We were side by side and I could feel his skin against mine due to the fact that he had a twin bed.

"So what are we watching?" I asked turning to look at him. His eyes went from looking at my chest to looking at me in my eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

"U-uh," he said speechless. Yup, that's right it's my turn to make you have a loss for words I thought as he just stared at me shocked.

I smiled and turned to the tv where a movie was already cued up. "Oh, I like this movie lets watch it," I said reaching over his lap to grab the remote. My chest brushed over his bare torso and I could feel him tense up.

I hit play on the movie and leaned back. Noya's face was still shocked and admiring me as I could see him in the corner of my vision.

Smiling a little, I got another idea. This one was a little dirtier but would be very fun to see how he takes it. Because if just wearing this outfit makes him speechless then this next thing would make him malfunction.

I began to lick the frosting off the cupcake, in a slow and seductive way. Twirling the cupcake around to allow my tongue to gather the frosting.

A loud gulp came from Noya and he was now very visibly flustered. I purposely missed and got a little frosting on my lips. Turning to Noya, I acted confused "What's wrong?" I said taking my finger to whip the frosting from my lip.