The Escape.

A/n - This is my first story so it won't be very good, I'm sorry

3rd POV

You walk to the living room carrying a plate. You hand it to your boyfriend, he starts eating it and almost immediately spits it out and glares up at you. "What the fuck is this! It tastes like cardboard, " he shouts at you, "go make me something else. And don't make it take like total shit!" You take the plate and rush back to the kitchen.

Y/n's Pov

What did I do? I thought to yourself while making a new dish. Why is he so rude now? He used to be so kind, until I moved in with him. What if I just left? He can't do anything about it..but he might try stopping me. I look over to the counter to see a bottle of sleeping pills. Well...there's one way.

Few moments later ( 3rd POV )

Y/n walks into the living room and hands (Let's call him "Chad") Chad a bowl of soup. You sit down as Chad begins eating the soup. You snicker slightly as he slowly drifts to sleep. You then leave to grab your things.

A week later(Y/N's POV)

It had been a week of sleeping in random hotel rooms and looking for houses, I was walking to the store when I saw a paper on a window. I look at the flyer, there was a number at the bottom of it. I read more of it and it comes to find out it was a ad for a new roommate. Apparently they just renovated their house and accidentally added a few more rooms, most they used for storage but they ran out of storage to well..Storage. So they wanted to fill the room up, I call the number at the bottom after rereading it about 2-3 times just to make sure I understand everything. "Hello?" A young sounding man answered. "Hi..I saw a flyer for a new roommate?" I said, a little worried there would be a survey or something. "Oh! The address is **********" He said. I sighed before saying "I'll be there tomorrow!" "Alright" Edd says before hanging up.

The next day.(Nobodys POV)

Y/N knocks on the door to see a brunette opening the door, he had a green jacket on and he greeted Y/N with a smile. "You must be the girl who called yesterday!" He says, Y/N knew he was the man from the phone because of his voice. (A/N: Well duh) "The names Y/N!" Y/n says joyfully. "Edd." He says. "Well Edd, anything you need before me moving in happens?" You say, nervous again. "Nah, bring your stuff inside."

Later after unpacking(Y/n's pov again)

I walk into the living room after edd had called everyone in. Edd begins speaking"Matt, Tom, Tord, This is Y/n. She's our new roommate! Y/n This is Matt," "Hello!" A ginger says while holding a mirror. "Tom," "Hi." a brunette says, drinking from a flask. "And lastly, Tord." Edd points to a carmel haired man. And..Holy Shit. (Sis I'd be thinking the same thing.) Tord then looks up at me, "Are you just going to stare or are you gonna say something?" I stop staring and I feel my face heating up. "Ah..Sorry..!" I manage to get out. Tord laughs and walks to the kitchen. Jesus fuck.. I thought to myself(He's hot, ik) I walk upstairs and lay on my bed.

A few weeks later

"Y/n! Get inside! Its dinner time!" Tom yelled out the door. You didnt hear him, you were to busy running around the frontyard. Tord walked outside and grabbed your hand, catching you off guard. "Tord!" You say, tumbling to the ground. Tord laughs before helping you up. "Sorry y/n, wasnt expecting you to fall." You smile slightly. "Its fine Tord," you look around, "wait why did you come to get me?" Tord almost drops down laughing "You really didnt hear the idiot(tom)? Its dinner time!" You let out a small laugh "Race you to the table!" Tord looks at you and grins "You're on!" You and Tord both begin racing to the door, shoving one another as you squeeze your way through the door. You sit down at a chair at the dinner table and nearly tip the chair over, a few seconds later Tord runs in and sits down. "Psh, I was going easy on you." Tord says, letting out a slight laugh. "Oh admit it, i was bound to win anyway." You said, rolling your eyes. "You're lucky i don't hit women, if you were Tom, Edd, or Matt i would've smacked you." You stare at Tord for a moment. "My stars, Tord! Was that a threat?" Tord rolls his eyes. "So what if it was? Watcha' gonna do about it short stack" "Threatening a women! You should be ashamed in yourself!" You and Tord stare at each other for awhile and begin laughing. Edd looks at you both as if you were crazy. "Can we just eat?" Tom says as he sat down. "You're right, You're right" You say to Tom. You all begin to eat, enjoying it until you look around and realize Matt wasn't there. "Where is Matt?" Edd looks at you and puts his fork down. "He's probably looking in a mirror." Tord chimed in, "No, He's probably kissing one." You can't help but laugh a bit. "So is he not going to eat?" Edd sighs, "He'll eat later if he doesn't come down."

Later that night

"Guys! Who wants to watch Insane Zombie Pirates from hell 5?" You say jumping into the room. "Me!" Tord shouts. Soon followed by a "I don't mind" from Edd and a "As long as my beautiful mirror doesn't get damaged!" by Matt. You look at Tom. "Tom? Do you want to?" Tom looks at you "I don't care." You smile "So it's settled!" You put the movie in and leave for a moment, a bit later you come back with popcorn and sit down. The movie had just started so it wasn't hard for you to catch up. After about 30 minutes into the movie Tom had left to his room, Edd had left to animate, and Matt had left to get his, and i quote.. "Beauty sleep". So it was just you and Tord. Tord left to make more popcorn and came back to you asleep, he smiles and sets the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch. He puts a blanket over you and turns off the tv before going to sleep himself.

1122 words- wow- Like only 4 people are gonna even read this but its almost 4 am- So just uh, stay healthy!