The Confession.

WARNING - This chapter does have slight smut.

"I love you."

You just stared at Tord for a moment.

"..You do?" You smile a bit, you had liked him for awhile. That's why you were so excited to hang out with him.

Tord nods. "I understand if you don't like me back, especially after I liter-"

"Tord.."

Tord looked at the ground. "It was stupid, I know."

You look at Tord and hugs him. "Tord, I love you too." Tord looks up at you. "You do?" You laughed. "For awhile actually..I just didn't know how to tell you.." Tord smiled a bit and put his hand on your cheek. You closed your eyes slightly.

Tord puts his hand on your thigh, rubbing it slightly. You let out a small gasp. Tord smiles. "Is this okay y/n?" You nod a bit.

Tord continues rubbing your waist and begins kissing your neck a bit. You let out small little moans. "You're very pretty y/n~" Tord whispers in your ear. You shudder a bit as he nips at your neck.

His hand trails down and stops at the bottom of your hoodie. He stands up and walks infront of you, taking off his grey shirt.

Tord pushes you down to were you are laying on your back and crawls ontop of you. Your cheeks were heating up in embarrassment. "Tord.." Tord laughs and bites at your neck slightly, making you shriek.

"Y/n..." Tord begins to lift your shirt off. You look at him confused. "What is it Tord..?"

"Wake up y/n."

"What?"

"Wake up y/n, please."

"Tord? What's going on?" Tords eyes began to look like The were filled with tears. "Please y/n! Wake up!"

"Tord what do you mean?" Tord began shaking you. "Wake up y/n! Wake up!"

You opened your eyes to see Tord shaking you. "Y/n wake up!" You put your hand on his shoulder. "Tord?" He stops shaking you and hugs you tightly. "Y/n you're okay!" You laugh a bit. "Why wouldn't I be?"

You look around to realize you were in some sort over medical room. You look back at Tord. "What happened Tord?" Tord smiles a bit. "I guess you just passed out..I'm glad you're okay y/n."

You were confused at first but than remembered what happened. You had fallen asleep shortly after you and Tord confessed your love for eachother.

"Tord..does this mean.. we're together now?" Tord stopped hugging you and looked at you. "I mean..it's your choice y/n." You smile. "Than yes, yes we are."

Tord smiles and hugs you again.

"I love you y/n."