Betrayed?

"Y/n! Don't drink that!"

It was to late. You looked at Tord confused, he had a worried expression on his face, and go be honest..He looked he was regretting something.
"Y/n the ice wasn't floating. That means there was something in it. Did you not pay attention when you were in school?"

You just stared at him. "Well what was in there?" Tord shrugs a bit. "How would I know? It's not like I put it in there."

You laughed a bit but went in with eating your dinner. "Tord it's funny..I feel safe around you. I don't feel safe with the others like I do with you..I know you would never hurt me..."

Tord laughed a bit, but it was his normal laugh. He seemed nervous.

"Are you alright Tord?" Tord smiles a bit and nods. "I'm fine y/n." You smile back at him. "Good!" Tords smile shortly fades as he continues eating. "Y/n you have to be careful who you trust, alright?"

You look at Tord confused but nod.

After awhile Tord and you were done eating, just talking. Tord had told you about a fight he had with Tom a few years ago.

"And then the Jehovah fucking pushed me off the porch!"

You laugh a bit and look around, it wasn't really busy for summer time. That uneasy feeling began to form in your stomach again. You looked back at Tord.

"Tord, my stomach feels weird." Tord smiles slightly, but it wasn't as much as the friendly smile he had been giving you this evening. It was more of a smirk.

"Tord..?" Your vision began to become blurry. Tord put his hands on your shoulders. "It's okay y/n, it'll all be better soon." You shivered a bit before fainting.

You open your eyes to see a dark room. You looked around and went to stand up. You were tied to the chair. "Hello..?" No response.

You heard a flip. Lights turned on and..

Tord was there.