The Nightmare.(angst one lol)

Small angst :)
(TW: Mention of death)

You two walk into the movies, picking out a movie along the way. You chose to go for a happy, funny, genre. You thought a new kids movie that came out and decided to watch that. You payed for popcorn bad tickets before walking into the room.

After the movie the two of you left the room. Tord yawned a bit before speaking. "Y/n, do we have any groceries?" You nod. Tord spoke up again. "How about we go home and take a nap? I promise I'll take you to my work after wards, plus it's a long drive so we need rest. You look at him before speaking. "Uh yeah..sure..we could do that." Tord smiled.

When the two of you got home you layed in bed with Tord. You just stared at the wall till you fell asleep.

------
"Do you, Tord, take y/n to be your lovely wedded wife?"
"I do"
"Do you, y/n, take Tord to be your lovely wedded husband?"
"I do!"
------
"I love you y/n"
"I love you to Tord"
-----
"Till death do you part."
-----
"Till deaths do us part?"
"Till death do us part Tord."
-----
You dream flashed to a bridge and back
-----
"Tord the baby hasn't moved for awhile..should we go to the doctor to get x-rays?"
----
"I'm sorry Mr and Mr(s) Larsson, your baby has passed. We could get surgery to remove the corpse if you'd like."
"What?"
----
It flashes back to the bridge, but this time it stayed on it.
A red car swerved off of it trying to avoid a semi truck.
----

You wake up and look at Tord. He was staring at the ceiling. "Tord..?" He makes a 'hm' sound and looks at you. "Could..could we go to your work now?" Tord nods a bit and stands up, you were already dressed do you just left to the car and waited for Tord. When he gets in, he began driving down the road.