Nightmare to Life (1)

The trail was gone.

You looked around and realized you were lost. You grabbed your phone trying to call Edd. No service. You shivered slightly, you had been put here for hours. It was already around nine pm. You were wondering why you didn't notice it before. You tried retracing your steps.

After awhile it had seemed you were going in circles. It was getting darker and darker. You shivered a bit more and heard someone call out your name. "Y/n~~" you began running.

You ran through the forest as fast as you could, running from the man behind you. "y/n~~" he called as you began slowing down, tired from running. "y/n you can't hide from me~~" you heard him say.

You realized you wouldn't be able to run much longer. You saw a tree that had a hole in it and decided to hide in there, it was fairly dark outside so you knew it would be a decent hiding spot for now.

You quickly hid on the hole and put your hand on your mouth, silencing your heavy breathes. His steps were getting closer. And closer. And closer... until they stopped.

Infront of the tree, they stayed there for a moment. Then, before you knew it, it all went black. You could hear things still, you just couldn't see. "Y/n?!" Some yelled. "y/n can you hear me?!" Another yelled. "Y/n?!" One more yelled

Everywhere there was yelling, you couldn't speak, you couldn't move. It was all black, it was all numb. Sirens could be heard in the distance, getting closer.

"Y/n you'll be okay! Everything is going to be okay!" A familiar voice was heard. Then it hit you. All the voices were familiar. Edd, Tom, Matt. And the last voice.

Tord.

Soon your hearing faded away. You managed to work out one sentence.

"It hurts."

Everything went silent.

Next thing you knew, you woke up in a hospital bed.