Work?

When you and Tord got home you took a bath while Tord cleaned the dishes. It relaxed you knowing Tord was home. Your sense of safety was back. You eventually got out though and got into your PJs. You walked to the kitchen to see Tord finishing up the dishes. You kissed his cheek and smiled. "I'm so glad your home." You said, almost in a whisper. Tord smiled back at you and hugged you.

Tord kissed your cheek. "Glad you missed me." You laughed a bit and looked around. "You got alot done" you said, looking around at the kitchen. Tord closed an open cabinet and nodded before speaking. "Y/n do you want to go out to eat? I don't want to have the kitchen messy again." You smiled and nodded. "That would be nice!" Tord walked out to get dressed and you followed him, after the two of you are ready you go out to Tords car.

He drived you two to the restaurant and helped you put of the car, you smiled at him and the two of you walked into the restaurant. When you two get a table and decide on what to eat, you choose some pasta along with a small bowl of cesser salad. Tord ordered some bacon and pancakes, you smiled.

After awhile of eating you look at Tord. "You know Tord..we've been married almost 2 years now and you've never told me where you work," you said before trailing off, "could you take me to your work? Or atleast tell me where you work, I know you have an army but I don't know much after that." Tord looks up from his pancakes. He thought for a moment before sighing slightly. After awhile he said something. "I'll show you tomorrow morning, alright y/n?" You nod before finishing your salad. When the two of you finished all of your food you leave.

_------_

The next morning, Tord walks to he kitchen of the smell of food. He sees you cooking some grits and eggs for breakfast and smiles. "Good morning" he said smiling. You smile at him. "Good morning, how was your sleep?" You said while mixing the eggs with grits. Tord stretched a bit. "I slept quite well actually." He said, begining to make coffee. You look at him before saying. "Breakfast should be done soon!" Tord kissed your cheek before making coffee.

After the food is finished, the two of you eat and chat over coffee.

"So Tord, When do I get to see your work?" You said. Tord's smile faded a bit. "After we get dressed." He said. You smiled.

After you two get dressed you head out to the car. It was a bit cold so you had a red hoodie on, Tord had an entire drawer full and didn't mind if you borrowed some every now and then. You waited in the car as Tord drove. "Y/n how about we go to the movies first? We were already planning on going there today anyway, we can go to my work after!" Tord said smiling. You nodded. Tord pulled into the the movie theater drive way.