Nightmare..Again? (1)

(this is a week later)

It's been a month since you got out of the hospital and for the past week, you've been going back to being social.

"Morning Edd" Edd looked up at you. "Morning y/n! Need anything?" You smile "Where's Tord? I need to speak to him." Edd paused before speaking.

"I actually don't know. He's been leaving alot latley. Saying it has something to do with 'work.' " Your smile fades to a frown of disappointment.

"Oh.." Edd pats your shoulder. "Sorry y/n." You sit down on the couch. "It's fine Edd."

No it wasn't, you had been looked forward to telling Tord something important but now you'd have to wait. Maybe it was a sign not to tell him.

As the weeks went on you noticed aswell that Tord had been leaving alot. You were curious, what has he been doing?

------------

You woke up around 5 am, expecting Tom and Tord to be arguing, but surprisingly, the house was quiet. Too quiet. You got up and left your room.

You walked into the living room.
Nobody.
You walked to Edds room and opened the door.
Nobody.
Matt's room.
Nobody.
Toms room.
Nobody.
Tords.
.
.
.
.
Nobody.

You feel your body heating up with fear as you ran around the house. "Edd?! Matt?! Tom?! Tord?!" Nobody answered.

You sat on the couch, worried for your friends. Where were they? You went to your room to change. Your phone was on your nightstand.

Wait.

You grabbed your phone and called Edd.
No answer.
Matt.
No answer.
Tom.
No. Answer.
Tord.
An answer.
"Tord?! Tord where are you?! Where are you guys?!"
"Y/n.."
That wasn't Tord, nor any of the others. "Who is this?" You sat down on your bed. Concerned? Yes. Confused? Most definitely.

"Y/n I won't let you escape again.."

Escape? Again? Who did you escape from before? Chad? You looked at the time again. By now it was 6 am, you looked for Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord for an hour.

"Chad?"

"Guess again y/n.."

"Can I atleast have a hint?!"

"Alright, here's a hint. I won't let you escape alive this time."

Then it hit you.

The man from the woods. He was out to kill you, and you knew he wouldn't stop until the job was done.