Ch.52

Edited: 1/19/18
ANA'S POV

i've been sitting in this stupid chair for about 6 hours and my butt hurts. I want to yell and scream but then i remembered that if i screamed he said he will hurt me then hurt Matt. So i just stayed quiet. While im in the room i started to look around to see my suroundings.

Im in the middle. I look to my right and see a queen sized bed against the corner it was neatly done. I look up to look for lights. i find a somewhat rope hanging around the wall. My curiousity got the best me. I wanted to know. no i need to know. I was trying to get out of the rope remembering how my friend, Penelope, got out of a rope behind her.

We were 14, now we are 17 and I don't know exactly where she is but I want to look for her and my other friends. After leaving this small town 2 years ago I sort of maybe kinda stopped talking to my friends from here. I felt as if they didn't want me anymore there was always some sort of rumor that apparently they would start. They would text me and tell me how it wasn't them I didn't believe them so I guess I would never know if they were telling the truth or not until I find them.

I'm such a bad friend but I didn't want them to suffer but I guess i made them suffer not answering. I felt bad but I have to find them now.

My thoughts were interrupted by people talking on the other side of the door I was in..

"Where we gonna put him?" A guy asked.

"Just put him in with the girl" the other man said.

"Oh shit he's beginning to wake up"

"Throw him in there then" they opened the door I pretended to be sleeping. They threw the body and shut the door behind them.

I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god Cameron!" I yelled while still tied to the chair. the black piece of cloth was still covering my mouth so I wouldn't yell.

He began to move around he stood up his back facing me.

"Cam?" I chuckled it was barely above a whisper.

He turned around.

"Oh my god Ana! Are you okay?! Are you injured? What did they do to you?" He said grabbing my face looking side to side which made me laugh a little. Cam was always a big brother to me. He's really over protected as you could tell. He took the black cloth off my mouth and I finally spoke.

"I'm okay at least I'm not alone anymore. They didn't do anything but tie me up." He hugged me. I wish I could hide back but I couldn't.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He said to me.

"Look at you! how did you get here!? is Matt ok where is he! MATT!"

"Ana we got a message saying he was back at the house we went and he wasn't there I remember punching a guy and then everything went black. And then the next thing I know I'm here talking to you."

"Is he okay did you see him at all?" I asked him getting worried.

"I didn't see him I don't know how he is actually" he said looking down.

MATT'S POV

I have no idea where I am. I look around the room and find nothing but a desk pushed against the corner and a bed pushed up against the opposite side of the desk.

The guys were no longer there I didn't have a black pillow case nor was I tied up. Stupid Idea.

I'm not leaving here till I find her. Who knows she could probably be in here with me or could be 30 minutes away like the guy said.

I heard foot steps and voices coming toward the door I jumped on to the bed pretending to be sleeping.

"Where should we place him" a guy asked.

"Hurry up this one is waking up too" I heard a loud thump. I flinched at the sound it made.

I heard the door shut close making a noise come from next door if there even is a room on the other side.

I shrugged it off and went up to the body on the ground. I flipped the body over it was....