Ch.32

Edited: 1/15/18
HAYES' POV

I just risked almost one year relationship with Kayla. Why am I so stupid I just can't believe it. When we were at Chicago for our little meet up, me and the guys got hate telling us they will hurt anyone who's in the way, they want us. But guess what I'm happy with Kayla. I'm sure Matt doesn't want to end it with Ana and I'm positive that Cam won't leave Jenn. I'm 100% Andrea and Kian are done. Wow I don't know anymore. After the girls left a bunch of girls came running to us and we stayed like that for about an hour.

I just know I screwed up trying to protect her but guess im such a fuck up I want to take it all back.When Cameron said he was going to get food for the girls i knew this would be a good time to get Kayla back. After ordering everything and getting the girls their foods. We went to pizza hut and got pizza for us and the guys back home. We went to our house first because we set up everything we bought them I bought Kayla at least 5 things. I think we all got the same amount of items I don't know. I bought Kayla a big brown teddy bear that fills almost the whole bed a necklace a bracelet that says love I got her chocolates and a perfume that cost me 150$ yes a lot I know but I'd do anything for her I'll waste anything to get her back.

We crossed the street and walked to the guys place.

CAMERON'S POV

When we went to the guys place we put everything on the table.

"Hey guys we brought food for you" I yelled and all the guys came in.

"Where are the girls?" Matt asked.

"Oh they're asleep they've been sleeping here since I picked them up from Ana's moms house" Dominik said.

"I'm going to go wake up Jenn" I said and walked to the living room where the girls were spread on the couch's and floor. I looked for Jenn and she was on the couch.

I walked up to her. And shook her. She woke up.

"What where oh... Hi" Jenn said to me.

"Hey.....um the guys and I brought you the food you guys wanted" I said nervously.

She nodded.

"I'm going to wake up the girls then" she said which made a smile plaster across my face

She stood up and walked up to Kayla and I left the room and sat down.

ANA'S POV

I was shaking and then I woke up. Kayla was shaking me I laughed and so did she. I felt a bit dizzy because of it.

"Um the guys brought our food" Jenn said looking down.

"Ooo food" I said and got up and ran to the door way before getting stopped by Andrea and Kayla.

"About that......" Andrea started "Cam, Hayes and Matt are out there" she finished.

"Okay.. Its not like I'm going to talk to them" I said and they nodded we walked to the kitchen and there were seats opened by Dominik and Bryce. I sat by Dominik then Jenn, Kayla ,Andrea ,Bryce, Cam, Mikey , Chris ,Matt and then starts all over. Jenn grabbed the the McDonalds bag I got up and got soda from the freezer and then I sat down without saying a word. The girls started eating it was complete silence until Mikey spoke up.

"Oh my god someone please talk the silence is killing me"

"Um.. Happy birthday Ana" Hayes said and I couldn't help but smirk. I looked at Matt and he looked upset and glaring at Hayes. Then again my birthday has been ruined.

After us girls finished eating I spoke up,

"Is there chips and oreos?" I asked to anyone who would answer and Matt stood up.

"Yeah here" Matt said walking up to the kitchens island. He handed me the bag.

"Thank you" I said and walked up to the girls.

"Do you guys want to go home?" I asked and they nodded.

"Okay thanks guys, bye" we yelled.

"Wait hold on" I said and handed the bag to Kayla. And ran back to the guys place.

"Sorry forgot to get something" I yelled.

"Okay as long as you don't get any of my cold water bottles." Dominik said.

"Oops sorry love ya Dominik" I said and grabbed 8 water bottles.

"Wait what Ana n-" that's all I heard before I closed the door and ran back home

____________________